Team OC ReMix [Halo2 Clan]

WesPip

Hey guys, I would like to join the clan! Who should I send a FR to?

BTW, lately I haven't been on much, but I'm trying to change that :P

Deej Valen. I'm about to get on myself...

OMG WINGLESS LIVES! NEW REMIX! O:

Zomg he does! now only to get him to actually play with us and confirm his alive-ed-ness and that his family didn't just post that last remix in his name as a commemoration of his death >.>

'Kay, so, I need someone who's been in the clan for a long time and is on fairly often.

I must set a new Overlord, as my XBL expires on Saturday, and I haven't had enough time to play it to make it worthwhile to renew it.

So...suggestions? Keep in mind, needs to be resolved before Saturday.

'Kay, so, I need someone who's been in the clan for a long time and is on fairly often.

I must set a new Overlord, as my XBL expires on Saturday, and I haven't had enough time to play it to make it worthwhile to renew it.

Me!

Me!

You still on pretty regularly?

Getting a new 12 month card today (hopefully... if dev gives me a ride. he still hasnt posted but can REALLY help us in clan matches and what not =D ) and I'm active again (maple is sorta dead to me now until I can make my own private server with uber exp rates...) and I'm a MOTHER FKN 30! :D Well, I know some others are about as high or higher but still... I'm active now T_T since we've converted a lot of our classmates to get xbox live and halo from having lan parties...

Me!

i play somewhat regularly, and have been the only one to send invites (cept the last few) for a while...

I would love to do it as well,even though I haven't had time to play quiet as often as I'd like to. I can change that though if you need an overlord ;P. This week starts Spring Break so I'll be here that whole week as well. If not me, I vote Deej Valen. He's been on a lot lately and he's been a member for a long time. I've seen him on my MSN messenger thing. You should renew it anyways Wespip! I miss playing halo with you and every one ;_; so many good times!

Seems it expired TODAY, not Saturday as I thought, so I've already been charged the $60, and the refund plan is retarded, so I guess I'm in for another year.

Nevertheless, I'll make someone else an Overlord, as I said I would.

So...hell, we'll do it democratically.

So the candidates so far are...

-Sonic

-Yellow13

-Deej Valen

-Metrion

-Lazy Leaf

...that's it, right?

Seems it expired TODAY, not Saturday as I thought, so I've already been charged the $60, and the refund plan is retarded, so I guess I'm in for another year.

-Sonic

-Yellow13

-Deej Valen

-Metrion

-Lazy Leaf

...that's it, right?

:(

-Sonic

-Yellow13

-Deej Valen

-Metrion

-Lazy Leaf

-53phy/Stryker

...that's it, right?

PWNT.

By my...horrid memory.

Rar.

So everyone, just for the sake of being OMG SECRET BALLOT, cast your votes via PM to me.

And the catch, a la reality tv...NO VOTING FOR YOURSELF. Do so, and you're disqualified.

*dun dun DUNNNNN*

^_^

-Sonic

-Yellow13

-Deej Valen

-Metrion

-Lazy Leaf

-53phy/Stryker

...that's it, right?

PWNT.

By my...horrid memory.

Rar.

So everyone, just for the sake of being OMG SECRET BALLOT, cast your votes via PM to me.

And the catch, a la reality tv...NO VOTING FOR YOURSELF. Do so, and you're disqualified.

*dun dun DUNNNNN*

^_^

I have a feeling this is going to come out strange.

Deej sent me.
And so, Devin finally posts in the forums.

Speaking of Devin... I'll need to use yer 360 for that card I bought. It's being gay =/ Then I'll have 13 months more!

Ok sure thing... whenever ya wanna do that just let me know.

Yay i posted in the forums whoo.

WEll if ya'll ever need me im

MEGAXZEROX

On xbox live. so yea.