Team OC ReMix [Halo2 Clan]

WesPip

Account is now dead. Card won't work. I'll hafta borrow my grandparents credit card and pay them back and then get my card input in order to keep this from happening again... Anyways, I'll be back hopefully this weekend.

=( Bill Gates must have known I was becoming an overlord just to make me feel bad.

Pwnt.

i wouldn't mind getting in on some ocr halo action. my username is I DbX I Bishop (it's my roomie's old account :wink: ) - i'm a lvl 29. i haven't played in ages, but i'm decent at BR and i tend to get REALLY freaking lucky. someone want to send me a clan invite?

I'll be on tomorrow to OL-up Deej, so I'll send you an invite then.

Account is now dead. Card won't work. I'll hafta borrow my grandparents credit card and pay them back and then get my card input in order to keep this from happening again... Anyways, I'll be back hopefully this weekend.

=( Bill Gates must have known I was becoming an overlord just to make me feel bad.

Pwnt.

i wouldn't mind getting in on some ocr halo action. my username is I DbX I Bishop (it's my roomie's old account :wink: ) - i'm a lvl 29. i haven't played in ages, but i'm decent at BR and i tend to get REALLY freaking lucky. someone want to send me a clan invite?

Make me staff while you're at it :lol:

Pwnt.

thanks. my class schedule has me pretty busy, but i'm *usually* able to be around on sundays, some tuesdays, wednesdays, and thursdays. sometimes the others - i've got four 14-hour days of straight classes.

like i said, i'm a little rusty, but once i'm playing regularly i'll be back in form

so last night, me and three friends played for 4 hours straight on an unlimited kill, unlimited time limit game with double random weapons, just to fuck around. bonus points on, too. i had 574 kills...151 headshots. forty sticks, too. it was insanity =)

insert a bunch of crap here

Flash is so much easier to make gifs in... I could hook ya up but its a... hot copy >>;

Ok, so I'll be off tomorrow to talk to my grandparents and seeing about getting my account living again. Once that happens, someone's going to die painfully =)

And once I get a 360... Everyone here shall fall at Call of Duty 2. MP40 all the way!

BTW, play Cave Story if you havent yet. BRILLIANT!

All caught up now.

Invited PoM, Deej is an OL now, and James, despite the fact that you ASKED for it [had I noticed that before I did it, I wouldn't have], you're now on staff, as we had less staffers than I thought.

So now the staff is as follows:

Overlords:

-Myself

-Deej Valen

Staff:

-redchlorine

-Lazy Leaf/Konoho Ninja

-Deimos0034/Yellow13

And I believe that's it.

All caught up now.

Invited PoM, Deej is an OL now, and James, despite the fact that you ASKED for it [had I noticed that before I did it, I wouldn't have], you're now on staff, as we had less staffers than I thought.

So now the staff is as follows:

Overlords:

-Myself

-Deej Valen

Staff:

-redchlorine

-Lazy Leaf/Konoho Ninja

-Deimos0034/Yellow13

And I believe that's it.

i don't get staff? but i did so much for the clan! ;_; (ok maybe not that much... but i did send a ton of the invites in the past... and so far am the only one to have corrected the little tag things to say team ocr instead of clan ocr... which all are free to use, only save it to your own computer and get your own image hosting site >.>)

god i need to somehow get my friend back on teh intarweb and onto xbox live and get him a new copy of halo 2 so he can join us... that would make my life complete...

YAY.

After some delay, I got a cord. I just hope it will be long enough to get where I need it.

I may be on tonight, and maybe tomorrow, and if there is a semi-organized event this weekend, I'll be there.

Without wireless.

*glares at metrion*

happy now?

And about the recent promotions...

Maybe now we can use those staff/overlord badges Wespip made way back when, now that we have more than one of each position filled.

EDIT::

Found 'em.

clicky

YAY.

After some delay, I got a cord. I just hope it will be long enough to get where I need it.

I may be on tonight, and maybe tomorrow, and if there is a semi-organized event this weekend, I'll be there.

Without wireless.

*glares at metrion*

happy now?

And about the recent promotions...

Maybe now we can use those staff/overlord badges Wespip made way back when, now that we have more than one of each position filled.

EDIT::

Found 'em.

clicky

Had you not been able to find them, I could've just re-hosted em. Eh, either way.

*changes to OL badge*

Ok, now I have the overlord badge on... So no yelly at me =/

Ok ok, After I get these drawings for college done I will get my account back up and running. I think that's good incentive for me getting into college...

-edit-

CURLY!!! ^^ Cave Story BTW, If you want it, just lemme know and I can email it to ya... Since it was sorta hard to find in the first place...

And James, despite the fact that you ASKED for it [had I noticed that before I did it, I wouldn't have], you're now on staff.

I overlooked that... that's pretty cold man. :(

Anyway, I'll probably play tonight after I look for some new jobs, I haven't played in a couple weeks so it would be nice to have a game to relieve some sress I've been under for the past week. If anyone wants to join in, I'll probably be on around 8:00 PST or later.

[stuff be here]

*glares at metrion*

happy now?

[more stuff]

why would i be unhappy? O.o meh...

anyways... i got metroid prime: hunters today... need friends to play with... might be semi-more absent from halo 2... but yeah... friend code is 2620 6055 7728

anyways... i got metroid prime: hunters today... need friends to play with... might be semi-more absent from halo 2... but yeah... friend code is 2620 6055 7728
Oooh, metroid prime awkward... I played it for a bit (brother's copy) and after the first boss I was like 'meh'... The controls are too... different for my tastes. Since I'm a guy who strives for accuracy and stuff. Bot matches were also cheap =/

Almost done with college stuff. Then Halo 2 online again. May have a few more people joining the clan since they want a clan that has --people-- in it that do stuff for a change.

Oooh, metroid prime awkward... I played it for a bit (brother's copy) and after the first boss I was like 'meh'... The controls are too... different for my tastes. Since I'm a guy who strives for accuracy and stuff. Bot matches were also cheap =/

Almost done with college stuff. Then Halo 2 online again. May have a few more people joining the clan since they want a clan that has --people-- in it that do stuff for a change.

i prob won't be able to play tonight... lil bro having his b-day party and he's attempting (feebly of course) to have some sort of video game/lan party. but they're 9 and 10 year olds of course... but i'm kinda being forced to donate my tv to the cause... or you could call it forced to be nice so i can play guitar hero which he got for his b-day... anyways, don't expect me to be on tonight :(

If I'm not too busy tomorrow night, I might play. Next week is gonna be hell for me because I got another job working at Gamestop (Go figure huh?). So I will be doing training for a majority of the week and also work the day Kingdom Hearts 2 arrives (I'm a n00b! this can't happen to me 0_o ).

Shouldn't be all that bad though, and at least I'll be makin' more money.

KH2 comes out this week, so I may not be on for awhile even after getting these pics drawn and finished and my account activated again... I'm a sucker for beating things around in real time.

Anyone else think there needs to be a better CQC in halo? Just melee`ing gets a little old at times... I wanna do neck snaps and special holds. Human shields!

Been playing Subsistence lately, p'raps?
Nope, only got Twin Snakes since PS2=SHIT. Seriously, flimsier than a dry maple leaf...

Besides, I don't support Sony due to their "OMG PS3 CAN MAKE GRAPHICS REALER THAN REAL LIFE FTW!" statements -_-

But still, we need a better way to dispatch someone close range =/ Just whacking them a few times is sorta dull... I wanna truly go Ninja on someone and kill them, not letting them even catch a glimpse of my shadow leaving the corpse behind. >>;