Team OC ReMix [Halo2 Clan]

WesPip

No, I've TRIED that. I've tried a lot of various things and it's because my account apparently isn't silver even though I did migrate it over to my friend's 360... I know what I'm doing and it's nothing on my end. It's their end that is fucked up.

god hates you :D

Ok, I'm mostly better from being sick now, and it's spring break (so screw you lazy AND metrion... now is my turn to laugh at you both xD) and I no longer have RE to play due to my brother running off with all the GC and PS games... Bastard... I'll get my account back up and running hopefully today after I get cleaned up and get some money outta the bank and reimberse my grandparents so I can use their credit card. <_< Then I'll be killing you all again.

That, and I need to find that site Dev showed me with the superbounces... I couldn't get the ascension little tower to work, but I did bounce a little from it. I need to work on it a bit more...

Ok, I'm mostly better from being sick now, and it's spring break (so screw you lazy AND metrion... now is my turn to laugh at you both xD) and I no longer have RE to play due to my brother running off with all the GC and PS games... Bastard... I'll get my account back up and running hopefully today after I get cleaned up and get some money outta the bank and reimberse my grandparents so I can use their credit card. <_< Then I'll be killing you all again.

so? i get friday off so i get +1 to no school :D plus (if i was a senior) i would get to come to school at 10:30 every day but monday next week :D but i'm not so only 10:30 arrival on wednesday for me ;_; but the monday after next i have off :D 2 3 day weekends in a row! w00t!

I have only a little more than a month left though metrion, so suck on that. After that, I'm free while the rest of the high schoolers have a week or 2 to complete their work... Suckers.

Account should be back tomorrow. I gotta get the money from the bank and ask the grandparents about this whole thing and get it through. If you see me, then woohoo!

I have only a little more than a month left though metrion, so suck on that. After that, I'm free while the rest of the high schoolers have a week or 2 to complete their work... Suckers.

just over a month for me too, i get out around the week of may 22 or so... dunno the exact date... and all next week is pretty much easy ass standardized testing know to us texans as taks, which if i pass em all (which i will) i can exempt that subjects final exam. and if i get commended on one i can exempt one more final from another subject, so i'd only have to take 2 instead of 5 (old exemption policy allowed for only 2 final exemptions per semester) finals. and the 2 that i will definately have to take are pe and either spanish or computer science... and with the last english paper of the year due on thurday, of which i only have to do a few mionor edits and i'm done, the rest of the year should be quite relaxed

just over a month for me too, i get out around the week of may 22 or so... dunno the exact date... and all next week is pretty much easy ass standardized testing know to us texans as taks, which if i pass em all (which i will) i can exempt that subjects final exam. and if i get commended on one i can exempt one more final from another subject, so i'd only have to take 2 instead of 5 (old exemption policy allowed for only 2 final exemptions per semester) finals. and the 2 that i will definately have to take are pe and either spanish or computer science... and with the last english paper of the year due on thurday, of which i only have to do a few mionor edits and i'm done, the rest of the year should be quite relaxed
Even if I hafta take exams, it would only be three. Graphics class doesn't have a final =) We've pretty much already covered that with our long-ass display board design and all the production of the advertisments. So if I hafta, one day with 1 exam, the other with 2, and that's not including me getting out of some of them due to whatever. Easy easy easy... Then NO MORE SCHOOL FOR ME!

new? you've got 3000+ posts and a join date of 2004 >.>

anyways... anyone going to a-kon in dalls this year? i'm going and would like to know if any of you will be there so i'll know to be extra weary of who the hell is gonna be there to try and molest me >.>

I'll be on again soon. That night of me playing with Kevin as Devin's guest and totally owning everyone in our path was too fun... Only lost one of the 20 odd games we played =)

Also, Call of Duty 2 I own at. MP40 and the Germans, ALL THE WAY! When I get my 3sucksdy, then I'll blow any of you blaggards away with my headshot skills.

I was dissappointed to find that no one was playing on Saturday, as I was playing for a majority of the day with a friend of mine who was in town for the weekend.

I'm not working tomorrow or thursday, so if I feel like it I might play during the night.

Account will be up this thursday (WOMG!) So expect to see me on before work... Same goes with friday, but friday night is when Riff's big contest on Kingdom of Loathing starts, and riddle solving must be done in order for me to win fame and fortune... >_>

sorry all, i've not been able to play xbox for some time, i was actually on last night for a while, but no one was there...but i'll be around a lot more this summer when i move back home from the dorms...hopefully in august a friend and i might buy a 360 when we move into an apartment...until then i'll be around after may 12th. at least i was able to score higher than a 6yo in slayer BR on relic (11 to his 10) on rumble training, man i hate switching from normal to wide screen tv, it throws my sensitivity off...