Team OC ReMix [Halo2 Clan]

WesPip

sorry all, i've not been able to play xbox for some time, i was actually on last night for a while, but no one was there...but i'll be around a lot more this summer when i move back home from the dorms...hopefully in august a friend and i might buy a 360 when we move into an apartment...until then i'll be around after may 12th. at least i was able to score higher than a 6yo in slayer BR on relic (11 to his 10) on rumble training, man i hate switching from normal to wide screen tv, it throws my sensitivity off...
360 lags halo 2. Keep yer old box for old xbox games, as devin and z have learned that the hard way at times...

In other words, IM BACK BITCHES! Saturday I hope to have our SWAT team get us a rank or 2 in clan matches...

360 lags halo 2. Keep yer old box for old xbox games, as devin and z have learned that the hard way at times...

In other words, IM BACK BITCHES! Saturday I hope to have our SWAT team get us a rank or 2 in clan matches...

doesn't lag me O.o maybe you just suck...

glad to finally see a little life breathed back into this clan tho

doesn't lag me O.o maybe I just suck...

Nice quoting job there. And english as well. The Ghost of the English Language has most likely just shit his spectral drawers. =( For shame...

If you have ever played on Backwash on a 360, you will understand what I'm talking about. Plus, things turn red when plasma grenades go off. I'd rather just keep an old box around for smoother goodness and a less stiff controller.

sorry all, i've not been able to play xbox for some time, i was actually on last night for a while, but no one was there...but i'll be around a lot more this summer when i move back home from the dorms...hopefully in august a friend and i might buy a 360 when we move into an apartment...until then i'll be around after may 12th. at least i was able to score higher than a 6yo in slayer BR on relic (11 to his 10) on rumble training, man i hate switching from normal to wide screen tv, it throws my sensitivity off...

If the SWAT team includes me, I won't be able to make it saturday because I'll be working until midnight (WTF!?). I'm not very happy about it.

I don't know what my schedule's like next week, but I might play Sunday, Monday, or Tuesday. Anything beyond wednesday I'll be playing Ace Combat Zero :wink:

doesn't lag me O.o maybe you just suck...

Nice quoting job there. And english as well. The Ghost of the English Language has most likely just shit his spectral drawers. =( For shame...

If you have ever played on Backwash on a 360, you will understand what I'm talking about. Plus, things turn red when plasma grenades go off. I'd rather just keep an old box around for smoother goodness and a less stiff controller.

pfft >.> i are speaka that there language gewd enough. everything has always worked fine for me... i guess i'm just one of the lucky ones. actually, things kinda worked better, at least in the campaign, texture pop-up during the movies isn't that bad...

ps: you all probably heard about this: http://h2v2.ggl.com/

almost forgot: may 5th is no pants day, i trust you'll all be celebrating? http://www.nopantsday.com/

If the SWAT team includes me, I won't be able to make it saturday because I'll be working until midnight (WTF!?). I'm not very happy about it.

I don't know what my schedule's like next week, but I might play Sunday, Monday, or Tuesday. Anything beyond wednesday I'll be playing Ace Combat Zero :wink:

We have one slot open to anyone whose willing to help us out, and able to handle high level peoples with relative/some ease. It's going to be rough and we can't have someone bogging us down while we need help =/

We have one slot open to anyone whose willing to help us out, and able to handle high level peoples with relative/some ease. It's going to be rough and we can't have someone bogging us down while we need help =/

i might play... but only if you can't get anyone better to take my place... i'm not the best at swat ^^;

i might play... but only if you can't get anyone better to take my place... i'm not the best at swat ^^;
SWAT meaning our special forces who are ready to fight and win. We need to boost our ranking and get a good name for us. Then, when we get higher up and own people, they'll ask about OCR and we can direct some more traffic onto here, and hopefully get more remixers and listeners.

See? I'm good at plotting things!

But my net connection is really unstable now for some reason... Keeps disconnecting at times so I may not be able to play.

Fuck, why does everything start to goto hell after I have one day of fun?

SWAT meaning our special forces who are ready to fight and win. We need to boost our ranking and get a good name for us. Then, when we get higher up and own people, they'll ask about OCR and we can direct some more traffic onto here, and hopefully get more remixers and listeners.

See? I'm good at plotting things!

But my net connection is really unstable now for some reason... Keeps disconnecting at times so I may not be able to play.

Fuck, why does everything start to goto hell after I have one day of fun?

ooooooooh, that's what you meant... i'm still not the best... but i'll do it if you need me

always with the excuses >.> just play

ooooooooh, that's what you meant... i'm still not the best... but i'll do it if you need me

When it takes 20 minutes just to post 1 message due to the connection going on and off, I think that means that you CAN'T PLAY ANYTHING ONLINE. It looks to be fixed now, so either the storm last night had something to do with it, or mom fucked something up again since she doesn't know anything about computers. I'll go with the latter option, as it is a bit more logical...

When it takes 20 minutes just to post 1 message due to the connection going on and off, I think that means that you CAN'T PLAY ANYTHING ONLINE. It looks to be fixed now, so either the storm last night had something to do with it, or mom fucked something up again since she doesn't know anything about computers. I'll go with the latter option, as it is a bit more logical...

heh, i hate it when computer-illiterate parents do stupid things -_-"

wait... wtf? since when were there ads on the forums? and since when did the adblock thing fail me? O.o

Hmmm swat sounds fun...My dad is about to re-start my account, and I'll post back when he does. Peace till then. Sorry I havent been on, my dad forgot about his whole changing the credit card without me knowing thing. >.<
...SWAT is the title for the group I've assembled for clan matches. Seeing as though, I hardly see anyone wanting to do them =/ We need to up our rank... Bring glory to OCR!

....Are you subliminally telling me I'm not any good at this game?

....Are you subliminally telling me I'm not any good at this game?
No, I'm WAY more blunt than that. I'd be like "you suck, PEON LEVEL FOR YOU! D< " But eh, I'm not a jerk. I was just saying that if you can handle high levels and keep a level head, then you're welcome to help us.

Also, cocks.

[threadjack]

--FOXHOUND is starting a blitzkreig with the Dulston alliance Saturday. One big clean sweep of the suburb of any zombies/PKers. We shall level them all and scare them away for good!

In other words, saturday I'll be on urban dead with my FOXHOUND buddies helping them slaughter the 50ish or less enemies in the area.-- [/threadjack]

Bump for thread life, since I hardly see anyone online but Marius and Earth nowadays =/

It's funny, 'cuase me and him are brothers. :P

On another note, have fun with your SWAT thing, however, the rest of us are still in the clan, and if we get 4 people on at a time, we are still going to play clan matches, regardless of whether we're good enough or not.

Still, I wanna see our rank in the double digits. Just to show that we can also destroy anyone in our path! :twisted:

We would show them that by doing it. That's the only way to do it, and when we lose a match, saying 'yeah, well our rank is whatever' doesn't change shit. Show you're good by doing good, and once you've done that, your rank will reflect it.

Dude, I'm sry. My girlfriend left me on the day she was to become my fiance, and she kept the fucking ring. I'm just bitter. I still hold by what I said, but I didn't mean to be so harsh.

Me and Lazy were kicking ass last night.... sort of....

Lol. Okay, so we were getting pwned by my OTHER brother, XXHolocaust. That boy is insane. Anyway, I never see anyone on but her and Deej, and I only see her on when it's been confirmed beforehand that we'll play. Where is everyone?