Team OC ReMix [Halo2 Clan]

WesPip

Me and Lazy were kicking ass last night.... sort of....

Lol. Okay, so we were getting pwned by my OTHER brother, XXHolocaust. That boy is insane. Anyway, I never see anyone on but her and Deej, and I only see her on when it's been confirmed beforehand that we'll play. Where is everyone?

he's your brother too? i forgot where he came from...

expect me to be on even less now... or maybe more, if i really need to escape reality... i got a job at mcdonalds... ;_; i feel dirty (i might have said this before... meh)

Gwar... I think I've played my limit of Ace Combat Zero (And I think hell froze over as a result). I've already played through the game twice (and loved every second of it), so I think I'll take a break from it before continuing on.

Anyway, on the subject of Halo 2, I might have some time to play late Saturday (After 5:00 PM PST) and most of Sunday if people want to bother me to join in. I'd be more than happy to play a few games because with all the gas inflation I don't think I'll be going anywhere.

I'll probably pop in to see who's on, but if I don't see anyone on I probably won't stay on for too long.

*whips it out*?

I tried to find some people on Sunday nite, but...I was at my friend's place, and he's not in the clan yet..and..I couldnt sign in under MY tag, and...there's no way to join a clan without an invite...so...we were screwed.

We were hoping to randomly run into a clan member via matchmaking, but that didn't happen.

:'(

And if I have anything to do with it, I'll make that Halo 3 clan since I am an Overlord =)

If any of you complains about anything, I'll do something so horrible it'll make the Nazis look like the little rascals.

Anyways, I'll start playing a bit more often. New spiffy H2 headset so I can talk once more. And try to get us to a 10 at least...

getting outta school this week, monday being the last full day, tuesday having 1 or 2 exams, then that's it for me :D i do have a job now at McD's but that's not every day... so i should have a lot more time to play halo :D weeeeeeee! we really gotta arrange some more game times... i don't want this caln to die, i've got some really great memories with you guys!

also, anyone going to akon this year?

It was kinda a clan night last night!

That is, Me, MrB [as my guest] and Jeff [it's like..kiLrjFri or something to that effect] were on.

'Course, we all live within a 20 minute walk of one-another.

Still, good times were had, even though none of you were on.

SO THERE.

yea, well... YOUR MOM!

last night i believe i was working... the past 2 or 3 weeks i was working all of the weekend since i couldn't work much during the week because of school and swim practice... but not that school is over and swim moves to early morning (yay -_-) hopefully my weekends will free up a bit more :D

Technically tomorrow is my last day of school due to exams... But only if I finish all of them. If not, then Wednesday for me. And seeing how I just have a little more to finish on this oil pastel, I may hafta stop by then and get it done.

Graduation party will be either next week, or sometime after June 10th. Gotta make it so my friends can go, and some have a band trip to attend to Disneyworld in florida (or whatever disney thing is there).

HALO AND PIZZA AND DDR AND MUSIC FOR ALL!

And general partyness.

But only if you come.

Most likely at the Garage in springboro... I'll send directions and date when I get the place rented out for the night and invitations sent out...

right now i'm having a little mini lan party for a couple friends to practice up for the big end of the year party my friend is throwing on friday. i might throw another mini lan wednesday too...

and i got outta my math exam :D so happy, i'll tell the story later tho... tomorrow is also my last day :D

and deej, i'd come except for getting there (what state you in?) and that's akon weekend so i'm gonna be in dallas nerding it up :/

EDIT: i'd like to arrange a late night party tomorrow, tuesday night at about 11:30 central. that will be my last day of teh schoolz0rz and it would be nice to do a little celebrating :3 deej would probably enjoy it too...

grwar... brother wants to go to sleep so i can't get on live tonight :/ tomorrow night then... but probably at 11:45 to midnight starting time til 3 am or so :P

but anyways... w00t! no more school for me :D at least for a couple months...

Mr Azar: i'm sure just about the entire internet knows that halo 2 is coming out for vista thus there was no need to discuss it here really...

It was kinda a clan night last night!

That is, Me, MrB [as my guest] and Jeff [it's like..kiLrjFri or something to that effect] were on.

'Course, we all live within a 20 minute walk of one-another.

Still, good times were had, even though none of you were on.

SO THERE.

I always knew I never mattered. :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Well you weren't in the clan at the start of the night.

So...you didn't count or something.