Team OC ReMix [Halo2 Clan]

WesPip

You guys missed one of the best nights in halo history! Me and Marius had a great night :) We even saw a guy who had the legendary level 50 symbol.. which is a .. dun dun dunnn a halo! Plus we freaking owned! Only lost a few games :D Twas a great and fun night.. Remember every one you can check to see who is online from bungie.net or teh microsoft page, that way you don't have to sign on and find out no one was on in the first place. MSN messenger has that as a feature as well. Anyways I'll probably be playing tomoro night as well aroun 10:00-10:30 est hope to see some of you on. =]

http://www.bungie.net/Stats/GameStats.aspx?gameID=494755587

Stupidest. Teammates. Ever.

"Pick up the ball!" "Pick up the damn ball!" "There...NO, DON'T THROW IT BACK! KEEP IT! KEEP I-ARGH!"

Lazy and I were fit to burst, and not because of laughter. Our teammates would JUST NOT PICK UP THE DAMNED ODDBALL. Those 3 seconds our team had? We got those when there were only 8 left on the timer.

Fine, fine, nobody mention the amusingness of our Saturday games. No no, it's FINE.

REALLY.

Lazy and Icy told me about them. Man, I wish I coulda been there... Unfortunately for you guys, Saving Private Ryan and a good episode of Cowboy Bebop were on. And, um, I was kinda grounded.

require Win Vista

WOW THAT WAS TOTALLY UNEXPECTED THANK YOU MICROSOFT.

Current stuff runs on XP/2K, but nah, fuck it, let's make the next OS totally different for more fucking $.

Yay capitalism.

probably cause the new OS will be running something similiar to UNIX for security standards and that will keep people from messing with critical files (which they'll probably install halo 2 to)...or something like that?

anyways, do we have an official clan night, shit i haven't played halo 2 in forever, i keep playing need for speed...

Deimos: "Hey, you only live about two hours away. Maybe we could chill sometime."

Me: "Maybe, but...*deep voice*...I AM A STALKER! Bwa ha ha!"

I should write a book on what NOT to do if you want to make friends.

Wait.... what? I didn't mean for that to sound "wrong" you know :?

Fine... I'll be on again soon. Got some new sneaky tactics to INSTAKILL PEOPLE! I'll show ya, but you have to stand still and listen to me... The BR is waaaaaay too good for this. I can show how to do it, since now I know.

And the plasma pistol + grenade combo? Screw that. If you dodge, I can get you with a cluster grenade instead... 2 grenades thrown at ONCE. But, you still need a PP for it to be done.

You have host you say? Fuck you! I can reload faster!You shall see, I've just gotta get the timing down and put all of this into my usual game playing. Thank HBO for the video showing how to do all this... Sad thing is, most of it works.

Fine... I'll be on again soon. Got some new sneaky tactics to INSTAKILL PEOPLE! I'll show ya, but you have to stand still and listen to me... The BR is waaaaaay too good for this. I can show how to do it, since now I know.

And the plasma pistol + grenade combo? Screw that. If you dodge, I can get you with a cluster grenade instead... 2 grenades thrown at ONCE. But, you still need a PP for it to be done.

You have host you say? Fuck you! I can reload faster!You shall see, I've just gotta get the timing down and put all of this into my usual game playing. Thank HBO for the video showing how to do all this... Sad thing is, most of it works.

I must learn these tricks, so that when I play with some guys from work I can pwn them with my 1337 skillz :D

But, you still need a PP for it to be done.

That means Lazy can't do it.

GET IT.

AH HA.

PP is plasma pistol... Bathroom humor is so horrible I don't even pay attention to it.

PR could mean peurto rican... But nope.

I'll post a link here to the video soon, after I know enough people have located it. On the bungie site, it took 4 clicks to get to the video on HBO. That's one clue for you all to go by. I want to see if people can locate it as well.

*falls* damn thunderstorms are too fucking big right now... Power keeps flickering horribly and it's loud as hell...

The main trick I use, and try to teach to everyone I play with (in person, anyway), is that you can switch weapons as soon as you put a new magazine in when reloading, and it still counts as a full reload. You can reload two different weapons pretty quickly this way.

For example, with the rocket launcher, as soon as you see the Chief slam the new rocket pack into the launcher, switch to another weapon, and you save yourself a few seconds. :3

The main trick I use, and try to teach to everyone I play with (in person, anyway), is that you can switch weapons as soon as you put a new magazine in when reloading, and it still counts as a full reload. You can reload two different weapons pretty quickly this way.

For example, with the rocket launcher, as soon as you see the Chief slam the new rocket pack into the launcher, switch to another weapon, and you save yourself a few seconds. :3

Oic.

That sounds useful.

Thanks.

Or, in the case of the RL, do a jump-melee, and instantly kill someone. Melee also works for this trick.

Or, in the case of the RL, do a jump-melee, and instantly kill someone. Melee also works for this trick.

I'm more interested in that double-nade technique. Perhaps you could explain it? Or even provide a link to where you found that technique?

PR could mean peurto rican... But nope.

heh, bad experience a long time ago, my mom was in a chat room (scary, i know) and i was behind her reading what the people were saying and someone said something about "PR" and neither me or my mom knew what it was, so i suggested "public restroom?" which mother dearest typed in and the person got all touchy about it thinking that we only thought of puerto rico as some shit hole...

sorry i've been gone, had a lan party a weekend ago and too lazy to move the tv and such back to my room... that plus work is being a bitch and demanding most of my time >.> don't expect me on till at least the 12th, going to akon friday-sunday. anyone else going?

I'm more interested in that double-nade technique. Perhaps you could explain it? Or even provide a link to where you found that technique?

There is some great stuff here. It should be required reading/watching for all clan members. :3

Graduation parties this weekend, so no AKON. And I was going to go see my friend Shandi whose going =(

But, eh, graduation only happens twice, so I might as well have fun while I can...

BITCH I CUT YOU!

I'm not your bitch! I'm every females bitch because, well, I've been claimed already D<