Team OC ReMix [Halo2 Clan]

WesPip

I wanted to get on XBL and play some Halo, but I lost my xbox... so I went back to WoW. Don't ask... =(

How yall been sense I've been gone from Halo 2.

wtf? how do you lose your xbox? O.o

I imagine it's quite similar to losing an SUV.

Thread bump for great justice!

I'll be playing some tonight with Wespip, but not until late (11:00 PST). But if someone would like to play with me earlier, post here and let me know. I'll be home from work in about an hour and a half, so you have time to get prepped. I'll probably start playing around 10:00 PM (PST) if anyone wants to play. If not, I'll just have fun pwning people in Team Snipers until Wes and his friend join in :P

Played for a while with Dark Flame, mostly SWAT, and apparently missed Deej by about an hour. Lotsa fun until my craptacular wireless adapter decided I'd had enough :evil:

But overall, lots of fun. And hopefully Wespip will show up so we can play in a little bit.

Looks like I literally missed you guys by about a minute yesterday. "Deimos 0034: Last online 1 minute ago." "Lazy Leaf: Last online 8 minutes ago." Etc.

Well, Lazy was being evil and ignoring all my party invites :P . By then I gave up and played with some guys from Denmark.

Well, Lazy was being evil and ignoring all my party invites :P.

Bitch!

Also, sorry to anyone who was expecting me on Saturday. Apparently, I said i'd be on. When I said it, it was a good dozen drinks or so in, so I tend to forget small details. ^_^

Well, Lazy was being evil and ignoring all my party invites :P.

Bitch!

Also, sorry to anyone who was expecting me on Saturday. Apparently, I said i'd be on. When I said it, it was a good dozen drinks or so in, so I tend to forget small details. ^_^

In light of that, Wes and I played a few games last night, but were rudely interrupted by random network crashes of evilness. But either way we had some fun.

Ugh, if not for evil food poisoning, I probably would have played tonight. But the ordeal I suffered the night before has left me extremely tired, and the hot weather is not helping one bit either.

I am feeling better, so I might play when I get home from watching the Moto GP practice in Monterey (And I'll be going to the race on Sunday too :) ). I can't give a definite time when I'll be on because I'll probably go to the Bike Night on Cannery Row too, so I might not be on until late, and I wouldn't be able to play for very long since I have to get up early Sunday morning.

Marius, what did you say in your invite last night? It sounded like it had something to do with the clan, but I couldn't make it out, thanks to the 360's tendency to have its way with messages sent from Xbox games.

I just said that me and General Ewok were playing if you would like to join. It was a 'spam' to all online members, which at the time were 3.

http://www.bungie.net/Stats/GameStats.aspx?gameID=535154334

:(

I don't know how understandable I was in the lobby, but I said that I was leaving (and couldn't concentrate) because my computer's CPU cooling fan is going a bit too fast for my liking, obviously meaning that it's a bit too hot. For my liking.

8:15 in the evening, and 101 F out? Yuck.

Had some fun with Darkflame, Icy Guy, Darkflame's friend and a few others. But towards the end we got put up against assholes galore and to top off the final game, a bunch of fucked up cheaters. But it wasn't all bad, and it made for a funny moment the first game I played.

Deimos's finest moment in halo history... a triple betrayal

Now, before you go calling me a douchebag (Edited because Wespip is also one for telling me I spelled it wrong when he has spelling errors of his own from time to time) for killing off nearly my entire team, here's how it started.

We were playing a 4 on 4 match in midship and I was facing the opposite team so I chucked a plasma grenade to stir them up a little. But when I threw it, the grenade didn't appear to go anywhere until I noticed I had stuck Darkflame by accident. So it killed me and him instantly, but I was not aware of the third person standing next to me either. So what was heard was a "BETRAYAL!...BETRAYAL!...SUICIDE!" and as punishment, I recieved a satanic 32 SECOND respawn count.

Luckily everyone else in the team thought it was pretty damn funny and took it in good humor. You guys are awesome :)

dooshbag

WAY TO SPELL, NO-SPELL.

I stand corrected...

...........douchebag.

Heh.

On an unrelated note, my dad's gone this week, so I'm more likely to be online, as I prefer playing with Surround, and it's hard to restrict the volume with him in the house.

SO, if anyone wants to play, hit me up on MSN.

cruelangel01@hotmail.comTEAMOCR [minus the obvious bit, JUST IN CASE SPAM IS EXTRA RETARDED] would be my MSN dealie, for anyone who doesn't know.

I usually get home ~12:30am or so from work [CST] and sign in basically right once I'm home. So..yep.

dooshbag

WAY TO SPELL, NO-SPELL.

I stand corrected...

...........douchebag.

Heh.

On an unrelated note, my dad's gone this week, so I'm more likely to be online, as I prefer playing with Surround, and it's hard to restrict the volume with him in the house.

cruelangel01@hotmail.comTEAMOCR [minus the obvious bit, JUST IN CASE SPAM IS EXTRA RETARDED] would be my MSN dealie, for anyone who doesn't know.

I usually get home ~12:30am or so from work [CST] and sign in basically right once I'm home. So..yep.

Cool. Is this all weekend? Because my parents are leaving this coming sunday for Alaska and I have full reign of the house (Meaning I can be up as late and as noisy as I want).

Count me in!

.........Just make sure you follow through with it :P

dooshbag

WAY TO SPELL, NO-SPELL.

I stand corrected...

...........douchebag.

Heh.

Cool. Is this all weekend? Because my parents are leaving this coming sunday for Alaska and I have full reign of the house (Meaning I can be up as late and as noisy as I want).

Count me in!

.........Just make sure you follow through with it :P

It is/was since Sunday the 23rd through Thursday the 27th. He's back Friday sometime during the day.