Team OC ReMix [Halo2 Clan]

WesPip

I think so.

Lemme check.

Yep.

Now if I can just get used to the black/white buttons being totally different, I'd stop turning on the flashlight instead of throwing grenades.

Some singleplayer should solve that problem.

EDIT:: Nope.

Halo and the 360 just don't agree with each other, not online anyway. I'll just keep my original ready just in case someone catchs me online and requests some halo action.

Halo and the 360 just don't agree with each other, not online anyway. I'll just keep my original ready just in case someone catchs me online and requests some halo action.

It should work, I play Halo 2 online with my 360 all the time and its fine. I actually prefer it because of the widescreen support. You've downloaded the xbox emulator update for the 360 and all that right? If that's all done it should work quite smoothly. Its about the only backwards compatible xbox game which actually works without bugs.

It should work, I play Halo 2 online with my 360 all the time and its fine. I actually prefer it because of the widescreen support. You've downloaded the xbox emulator update for the 360 and all that right? If that's all done it should work quite smoothly. Its about the only backwards compatible xbox game which actually works without bugs.

Except YOU DONT TALK.

:(

Umm...no.

I did try it and while it does singleplayer just fine, it gives multiplayer a Mushmouth voice filter that can't be turned off.

As I said, I will keep the original plugged in and ready for an AV cableswap whenever I am requested on Halo.

Except YOU DONT TALK.

:(

Didn't talk much cause my headset (3rd party) is shite, and as you witnessed, whenever you guys speak to me some of the sound seems to loop back through the microphone, so I muted the mike. I didn't really have much to say anyway - I thought you guys were fine having your own conversation? :? I can talk more if you like.

I don't suppose anyone else here has Chromehounds?

OFF-TOPIC OFF-TOPIC!

Who else has Conker L&R?

Ahh, so NOW you get Conker. ;) Yes, the one game that you didn't say was bad for me. Unlike Splinter Cell. And DOA4, with "Kasumi boobies."

*nod*

And aya/mo0, I sent that invite ages ago, so..yeah. I didn't send an FL invite, but the clan invite's been long-since sent.

So I'm about to sign off at 3 A.M. PDT, and I see that there's a message.

Turns out, that message was an invite.

Turns out, that invite contained a message from WesPip.

Turns out, I still had notifications off from when my friend bombarded me with invites to Enchanted Arms (he spams me with invites to a game I don't own whenever he wants me to buy a certain game - I usually don't end up buying it after that), so I never saw it.

Turns out, I felt really bad after hearing that message.

Fuck.

Sorry for the long absence, my computer decided not to accept the firmware update and crashed big-time, frying the logic board. But it's back from the Apple service center with the firmware properly installed and I now have both OSX and Windows XP up and running on my computer :D

As far as my absence from Halo, I've just been really busy the last couple weeks. And if my network adapter weren't acting up at the moment, I would play right now. But it would also appear that no one is on right now.

Anyway, I have tomorrow off, so I might play until about 6:00 then I'm going to a friend's house to study Japanese. And I will probably end up playing Saturday night or Sunday if I'm not too busy.

Guess what I wanted to eat for breakfast this morning? Pancakes. But I couldn't - I had to eat waffles instead. WesPip gets NO POINTS for the image of "anal sperm pancakes."

Played a lot of BTB Slayer and Team Carnage - I'm totally surprised Monosnipe (Neutral Flag, snipers, no shields) isn't in this one - last night, and in a match of Team Slayer BR on Terminal, we were on the same team as YerMahm. Strangely enough, no one made any "your mom" jokes. Instead, half of the people in the game lagged out.