Team OC ReMix [Halo2 Clan]

WesPip

Like WesPip's mom. OH SNAP.

You know, it's kind of annoying that DOA Ultimate isn't backwards-compatible. DAMN YOU AND YOUR ARROGANCE, ITAGAKI!

(Of course, it'd help if I actually bought it. And it'd also help if my DOA friends didn't fuckin' scream bloody murder every time I said the words "Halo 2.")

Ah.

Well, that's why I didn't stick around for long. For one, I didn't know if you HAD it, and I didn't know if it was back-comp. *shrug*

It was worth a shot.

Side note: Anyone have MGS3: Sub for ps2 and a network adapter/headset? I wanna play it online, but seems Deimos is currently headset-free for the ps2. So..yes?

• 2 weeks later...

...The HELL has been going on? I start college and everything is all wacky...

...Contact just came out so I'm playing that for awhile... <.<

And WoW. Only when I've nothing else to do and friends are on.

Blah blah blah...

Yeah, working on a few original songs as well in between projects for classes. Got a rough one up on myspace... You should be able to find me, cmon =P

I also previewed a Gears of War showing last night, and it looks CRAZY... Maybe we should branch out to other shooters, like CoD2 (if everyone has a 360, the better...

Eh, whatever. I'm off to play Contact... >_> I'm hardly on AIM but if ya ever wanna play just hit me up.

I've been playing a lot the past couple of days, and no one except for Fang has been on :evil: . I had some fun games with him though so I'm not complaining too much.

Hopefully we can all get together for another Halo night sometime in the near future. I normally have Fridays and Sundays off, so if anyone would like to do something those days, I'd be willing to play.

I've been playing a lot the past couple of days, and no one except for Fang has been on :evil: . I had some fun games with him though so I'm not complaining too much.

Hopefully we can all get together for another Halo night sometime in the near future. I normally have Fridays and Sundays off, so if anyone would like to do something those days, I'd be willing to play.

I've been addicted to Okami as of late.

Sorry all ;.;

I've been addicted to Okami as of late.

Sorry all ;.;

Play tomorrow-night you lazy bastard

<3

...like CoD2...

Ewwww!

Battlefield 2: Modern Combat FTW.

Y'know, we should make a list of the Live-compatible games each person owns.

Ewww, Battlefield... I played that for like 5 minutes before turning it off due to lack of control customization. I like my Legacy, thank you. Even my friend who plays with those controls can't complete any of the missions due to lack of information. CoD2 FTW, B2MC FTL!

So no MGS3:S love?

Aw.

Anyways, a couple of nights ago, we played a few good games. Mostly me, James, and Fang, though Jeff stuck his head in for awhile.

And the peasants rejoiced.

Also, bump.

Get me a network adapter and a PS2 that ISNT a piece of shit and will get a short in the AV socket along with a headset and you have yourself a deal...

So no MGS3:S love?

Aw.

Anyways, a couple of nights ago, we played a few good games. Mostly me, James, and Fang, though Jeff stuck his head in for awhile.

And the peasants rejoiced.

Also, bump.

Get me a network adapter and a PS2 that ISNT a piece of shit and will get a short in the AV socket along with a headset and you have yourself a deal...

Uhm...

• 2 weeks later...

damn toys r us near me had a shit load of wiis in stock >.> 29 people there without preorders, and then a few with em and they still had at least 15-20 more tickets guaranteeing a wii...

right now it's getting a message or something from a friend and the blue slot LED is on and it's pretty cool, almost creepy too since it's pulsating o.o too bad it's only on when the system is off and downloading stuff :/

other than that it's pretty nice

i wanna get my friend who also got a wii and have him bring his controller over and play tag with the pointers in the main menu >.>