"The Path" by OverCoat & Skrypnyk. New mini-album now available! *UPDATE* album is now free!

OverCoat

I will say in all honesty, I did not like Gardens.

I will also say i all honesty, I quite liked The Path.

It was a much easier to digest album and the added polish and instrumentation, particularly Skryp's work, really worked to its favors. Nothing really stood out, but the album itself, from start to finish, was just a much much better effort than the previous one and worked much better.

I give it a 7.5 out of 10.

I wan't sure if I could ever post here because I don't have a big enough signature. :P

Anyway, I've listened to this a few times and really enjoyed it. Skrypnyk, you are a sexy individual. Please keep making sexy music.

OverCoat, you have really improved your musical skills over the years. virt mentioned this to me over dinner a couple of weeks ago while talking about The Path. We agreed that you should keep focusing on and writing music so that you'll be even better.

I enjoyed this and it's worth my $7. Give this a listen if you haven't yet.

• 2 months later...

Good news everyone! The Path is now free/pay what you want, joining Gardens EP in that regard, so you don't have to feel bad if you don't really want to pay for it. Of course, you can still throw some money skrypnyk's or my way if you so choose :) Thanks to everyone who already bought the album as well, you guys are awesome <3

Hey guys, I downloaded it for free(since, ATM, I'm broke as a joke), but I figured the LEAST I could do was say 'Thank you'.

I've been throwing your names out to everyone I know since Suburbia's been my go-to-sleep album since it dropped(and STILL is). I just showed it to a friend yesterday. Hopefully the referrals count for something =Þ

Good stuff, and thank you again.