OCR01346 - Sonic the Hedgehog "Live at the Springyard"

djpretzel

• 3 months later...

It has come to my attention that I had misheard a part of the song's vocals and, as such, the lyrics that I posted here awhile back contain an error. The last line should not read "Sonic, Sonic, oooh" but, rather, "Sonic's our herooo".

• 2 years later...
  • 3 months later...

It looks like people have been over-thinking this remix, looking at the post archive. I can certainly agree with statements like 'production isn't everything'.

But this remix does exactly what it sets out to do and does it very well. It will live long as an MP3 on my hard-drive. Don't skip it just cos you scan read a few bad comments. That would be your loss.

• 3 months later...

Haha, I really enjoyed this one; high-caliber musicianship with a sense of humor is both rare and for some people, difficult to comprehend. Excellent playing, and the vocals were smooth and fun. Harmonies were tight (of course they were, it'd be false advertising otherwise), and the solos were solid and tasteful.

Pretty much everything you'd want in a remix. <3

• 5 months later...
  • Liontamer changed the title to OCR01346 - Sonic the Hedgehog "Live at the Springyard"