OCR01346 - Sonic the Hedgehog "Live at the Springyard"

djpretzel

ooh, this is smooth :D I never thought I'd hear the Spring Yard Zone theme being interpreted like that, even at a stylistic motion like what has been shown here. I appreciate a great amount of the moods as shown as a whole, as well as much of the skill as shown with much of the sequencing provisions and the guitar performance style. I also appreciate the tempo change at 3:03 - an aspect that managed to catch me by surprise.

If I do tend to have some qualms here, it took me a heck of a long while to get into the vocal provisions (and even the sung vocals were shown to be rather cheesy to begin with IMO), but aside from that I found that to be a very interesting track to take in once the night starts to settle outside.

Folks, I think this is one of those tracks involved in a movement of covering Sonic tracks not shown on an OC Remix before, and a quality one to boot. Be sure to keep moving on Harmony! ;)

wow, now Ive got someone who shares my views on playing stuff live. now I know it can be done and it does make it sound much better.

I must... keep... practising... to match level of skill on oc...

gah, so hard!

good remix btw

maybe il be able to make one these days

• Liontamer changed the title to OCR01346 - Sonic the Hedgehog "Live at the Springyard"