Super Street Fighter II Turbo: Blood on the Asphalt - History

Shael Riley

An interesting project. I might be interested, but seeing as the samples at my disposal are not particularly liked, and my equalizing abilities still aren't that great, I'll have to refrain from entering this.

This project isn't the OCR panel. Why not make and submit something for the fun of it anyway? Your older stuff still rocks, you know...Even years after.

I appreciate the sentiment GL. While I do still feel my last remix ("Descent To The End") was one of my best pieces compositionally and emotionally, it's nice to hear my older works still get some lovin' :)

Edit: Nevermind. That song's already taken.

I still rock out to Silverhawk Legacy....

:P

Hurry up and pick a song, old man!

I appreciate the sentiment GL. While I do still feel my last remix ("Descent To The End") was one of my best pieces compositionally and emotionally, it's nice to hear my older works still get some lovin' :)

Thanks, but... sorry Myth. After listening to the whole soundtrack, there's one song that struck an idea in my head. However, that song's been taken. Add to that, the fact that I apparently didn't pay enough attention to all of Shael's text (the idea was orchestral, and from what he wrote, that's not an appropriate genre... especially considering the idea I got), and it looks like I'll be staying out of this one. I'll submit the idea to VGmix when (if?) it gets done.

Good luck guys.

Thanks, but... sorry Myth. After listening to the whole soundtrack, there's one song that struck an idea in my head. However, that song's been taken. Add to that, the fact that I apparently didn't pay enough attention to all of Shael's text (the idea was orchestral, and from what he wrote, that's not an appropriate genre... especially considering the idea I got), and it looks like I'll be staying out of this one. I'll submit the idea to VGmix when (if?) it gets done.

Good luck guys.

Is this my Cammy track? Cause at this point, it's the only one taken...

You want it?

Good luck guys.

You want it?

No. I wouldn't feel right causing someone to start over, regardless of how they felt about it. As I said, it's orchestral... slow orchestral, and certainly not high energy. That's not in line with what Shael described.

I didn't read everything as thoroughly as I should have, and that was mistake on my part. If I had, I wouldn't have posted in here in the first place. Anyway, don't worry about it, Myth. You've got a good start going with your mix so far, and I'm not about to fuck with that :)

If I get the notes worked out for the Guile or the Ryu endings, I may take a shot one of them(I'm mainly looking at the Guile one, but still considering Ryu). Knowing me, it probably won't get any further than just some random ideas...and if that ends up being the case, I'll just post them up here to see if someone wants to use them.

I did like Ryu's stage...but I can't do fast and energetic, which is why I'll be sticking to attempting the endings. :P

EDIT: And Myth...damn man! *has been freshly reminded why he looks up to Naz*

Good luck guys.

You want it?

No. I wouldn't feel right causing someone to start over, regardless of how they felt about it. As I said, it's orchestral... slow orchestral, and certainly not high energy. That's not in line with what Shael described.

I didn't read everything as thoroughly as I should have, and that was mistake on my part. If I had, I wouldn't have posted in here in the first place. Anyway, don't worry about it, Myth. You've got a good start going with your mix so far, and I'm not about to fuck with that :)

Alright, but it would be awesome if you blessed us with a Coopie track. :wink:

Serge: thanks, but it's really nothing yet.

Serge: thanks, but it's really nothing yet

Mostly it's because you came up with something that works well after just an hour of work. For me, that's like...playing around with the same 10secs of a song with various instruments/plugins to see which one sounds the best. >_>

Shael - I'm working on Blanka's Stage. I'll also be interested in merging my piece into Blanka's Ending if nobody else takes it.

I can also provide the OST MP3's, and hosting and site design way, way later down the road if this takes off.

Cheers.

You're more than welcome to cover both tracks, however I want to have all of the stage music play in succession on the album with the ending music playing in succession after that, so we might have to cut it into two seperate mp3s that don't play in sequence, eliminating the smooth transition from stage theme to ending you may be envisioning.

I'd like to have a go at Ryu's stage music. It would be fun. How much time will we have to actually complete the song though? I'll need to juggle this in between other commitments.

-Jive

I'm going to leave this thread up for at least a week before I post a due date for WIPs, and then you'll have at least two weeks to work on them.