Super Street Fighter II Turbo: Blood on the Asphalt - History

Shael Riley

WIP Forum:

http://www.ocremix.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=1589167

Direct Link:

http://www.paletteswap.com/misc/SF2_-_Turbo_Blanka.mp3

:)

Issues I'm aware of thus far:

A full minute to get started? Dunno about that. Some of the percussion is a little harsh. Clips in a few spots. The initial sub-bass has just a tad too much bass. A few of the synth transitions are sloppy. Not sure if I like the lead.

Comments welcome of course.

hi all i'm not a remixer but a faithful oc remix visitor and appreciate the topic creator's passion for SFII music. i wonder if any of you guys listened to the album Super Street Fighter II Image Album by Alph Lyra. it contains image renditions of the following characters:

1- Ryu

2- Ken

3- Chun-Li

4- Guile

5- DeeJay

6- T.Hawk

7- Fei Long

8- Cammy

9- Sagat

10- Balrog ( Vega in US )

in my opinion, this album hosts the best remixes of SFII music that's done by Capcom sound team Alph Lyra.

hi all i'm not a remixer but a faithful oc remix visitor and appreciate the topic creator's passion for SFII music. i wonder if any of you guys listened to the album Super Street Fighter II Image Album by Alph Lyra. it contains image renditions of the following characters:

1- Ryu

2- Ken

3- Chun-Li

4- Guile

5- DeeJay

6- T.Hawk

7- Fei Long

8- Cammy

9- Sagat

in my opinion, this album hosts the best remixes of SFII music that's done by Capcom sound team Alph Lyra.

I've heard the album. It's mostly very good but a few songs are just terrible; you can barely even recognize their melodies.

1- Ryu

2- Ken

3- Chun-Li

4- Guile

5- DeeJay

6- T.Hawk

7- Fei Long

8- Cammy

9- Sagat

I've heard the album. It's mostly very good but a few songs are just terrible; you can barely even recognize their melodies.

I bet OCRemixers will do better justice uh? :wink:

1- Ryu

2- Ken

3- Chun-Li

4- Guile

5- DeeJay

6- T.Hawk

7- Fei Long

8- Cammy

9- Sagat

I bet OCRemixers will do better justice uh? :wink:

FACE!

Shael, I got our guitar player.

Kung Fu Chicken has agreed to do the guitar parts! He's already planing the arrengment. So, add his name in the first page.

Man, now this song has BOTH a fox and a chiken... Anybody wants to call Children of the monkey machine? :wink:

Then we can call this song: "Mr.Nazgul incredible zoo!"

Shael, I got our guitar player.

Kung Fu Chicken has agreed to do the guitar parts! He's already planing the arrengment. So, add his name in the first page.

Man, now this song has BOTH a fox and a chiken... Anybody wants to call Children of the monkey machine? :wink:

Then we can call this song: "Mr.Nazgul incredible zoo!"

aahahahahaha! I know how to get in touch with Matt. Maybe I just will. :wink:

actually I know some people who would consider kirby and other round, pink stuff sexier than cammy, or than anything else (doulifeé!). And besides, I have certain judge pointing a gun at my nuts to get the kirby mix finished ASAP. *gulp*

Well how about you offer your left nut to kirby and your right nut to cammy? I mean everything is about equal rights, right? I'm sure cammy will like the right nut. Come on sharing is caring. :(

Okay, I've made my mix a little bit more refined. It still has a ways to go. And seeing as I'm getting a job pretty soon, I may or may not have a lot of time during the day to work on it. So updates may be few & far between. Anyway, here it is.

http://joker.paletteswap.com/Remixes/SSF2%20-%20Ken%20Theme.mp3

Sounds messy and chaotic with all those verbed hi-hats and overly distorted synths. I dig the strings, though. Good call giving them the melody.

Just bumped into this thread whilst browsing and I'd just like to say the very best of luck to all involved in this Street Fighter project! I'm no remixer, but I damn well wish I could contribute. And why isn't McVaffe getting involved in this? Hasn't he seen this thread yet??????

Just bumped into this thread whilst browsing and I'd just like to say the very best of luck to all involved in this Street Fighter project! I'm no remixer, but I damn well wish I could contribute. And why isn't McVaffe getting involved in this? Hasn't he seen this thread yet??????

McVaffe is a mytserious and more-often-than-not absent entity.

True, that! But I think he would be a vital part of this collaborative project. I'm sure all that are involved can also input quality into their tracks. Can't wait for the outcome of this! :D

I've just about saved enough space on my I-Pod to fit the tracks! :)

Come on Shael, we're counting on you...