Super Street Fighter II Turbo: Blood on the Asphalt - History

Shael Riley

Weekly update:

I sent out several pm's to those who haven't posted for a while and/or expressed interest in a particular theme that is now free, letting them know the final date, where the thread had moved to, etc. Spaclock has said that he will do the E.Honda theme. Red Tailed Fox and I will be working on the Chun-Li ending theme(s). I've sent a WIP of Dhalsim's theme to Shael and I'm going to start work soon on a Balrog theme. Do you guys think I should sing on it or just leave it instrumental?

Tracks still open:

Chun-li Stage

Cammy Stage

Vega Stage

E.Honda Ending

Blanka Ending

Ken Ending

Zangeif Ending

Sagat Ending

T.Hawk Ending

Feilong Ending

DeeJay Ending

M.Bison Ending

Roughly 5 weeks to go till the final date.

All that's left for me to do is record the vocals, which I'm procrastinating about because I'm embarrassed to sing loudly about street fighter in my dorm room, where others can hear. :(

LMAO! :lol: Maybe write some lyrics that are vague so you can't tell it's street fighter? Yeah it is gonna feel strange singing about street fighter, that's why I'm wondering whether to do a vocal of Balrog's ending or not.

You can't call a track from here on in without a WIP that I or Malcos have aproved as being in the correct genre and of an acceptable level of quality; you've just got to make, submit and hope. We've had problems in the past regarding that issue and they will not be repeated.

And, yes, Joker and Txai, this applies to you.

Additionally, Character Select is now open; Kung Fu Chicken missed his WIP deadline.

Ok last weeks list is still accurate afaik. I've been working on the 'here comes a new challenger theme', I sent the final to Shael so that's done. So I've only got to work on Balrog's ending theme now.

4 weeks to go people! If you want to take any of the themes that are still free, either me or Shael will need to hear a WIP of it. As I said before, if you've done a character's stage already and would like to also like to do their ending theme as well that would be very kool!

2 and 1/2 weeks to go!!!

I hope Shael is recieveing more correspondence than I have, because I've had hardly any this week. Anyways I still have faith that we will get a good release!

Tracks still open AFAIK:

Chun-li Stage

Cammy Stage

E.Honda Ending

Blanka Ending

Ken Ending

Zangeif Ending

Sagat Ending

T.Hawk Ending

Feilong Ending

DeeJay Ending

M.Bison Ending

Come on people, let's mobilise! I have no doubt that this project will be popular, everyone knows the Street Fighter tunes. Do as many tracks as you can guys. :D

I've still got to tackle that Balrog ending theme, I haven't got that much time left. I want to finish early in case we don't get any other people to finish the remaining 2 stage themes that haven't been covered yet.