Super Street Fighter II Turbo: Blood on the Asphalt - History

Shael Riley

Oh man. I just heard Akumajobelmont and BrainCells' track, because I'm cooler and more privileged and more awesomer than everyone else, and I gotta say it's unbelievable. I missed Robbie's music so much :(

So forget about the pictures. Thanks to those that actually sent them in, but this whole process is taking ridiculously long. We want to release sometime this month so we're doing something else (though we may still use what few pics we got).

Anymore mirrors? Axe yer friends.

Malcos, you silly silly man...

Another fix for mirror providers: It's Damien Kraus, not Kruas. Also the space in his filename should be an underscore.

Thanks guys. I'll try to contact you individually about this, and I'm sure we'll get flooded with comments about it where it isn't fixed after launch.

They're fucking packed with errors and inconsistencies. Some hilarious, all maddening.

If we make any changes, they will need to be made on our mirrors as well. FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Yeah, I can see. Uh, I'll tell you want, lemme format these tags consistently, just to make sure everything is set. The URLs should have the project homepage, not just "www.ocremix.org." If there isn't a project URL already settled for (I didn't check, so just let me know) then I'll find out what djp will do and tag it up with that info. Plus there are a ton of minor inconsistencies, lemme just do it up tonight and host a copy for someone to grab and provide to the mirrors.

Also, is there a track order, or it's just gonna go alphabetically? Right now, nothing's named or tagged with track #s, so I'm just asking.

Also, Shael, what's up with "Blood on the Asphalt: a tribute to Street Fighter 2?" The A is capitalized, because the colon is separating two formal titles, i.e. the title and the subtitle. Whatever the first word is after the colon, even if it was "A," "An," or "The" after the colon, you capitalize it.

Also, is there a track order, or it's just gonna go alphabetically? Right now, nothing's named or tagged with track #s, so I'm just asking.

There is a track order! I tagged the mp3 files with it when I sent the album to Shael. I'll pm it to you, (or post it here?)

Hmm, some delays while this stuff is sorted out, bit of a shame really.

Ok the track order is as follows:

Title Screen

Here comes a new challenger

Blanka

Chun-Li

T.Hawk

DeeJay

E.Honda

Dhalsim

Guile

Zangeif

Fei Long

Cammy

Ken

Ryu

Balrog

Vega

Sagat

M.Bison

Akuma

Dhalsim Ending

Blood on the Asphalt (Shael and Richter's mix)

Blood on the Asphalt (Aethurius's mix)

Hi Score

Ending Credits