Space Harrier - Space Habana

Moddey Dhoo

Y'know what? Percussion is something I like SO much I could marry em! That said, watch out for some biased criticism ^^' (nah, I'll try to be objective :P)

I like how things blend well together here, and the percussion does sound very good. They're just kinda loud to me, and the brass section could use of some more high-end. Spaces are filled well, there's cohesion and clarity everywhere, etc. This would be great for a game of some type :smile:

Tough to say this is OCR material, tho ._.'. To its standards, I'd say those instruments have quite a low quality, in spite of the good way you manage to work with them. Also, things are very sequenced, and even the percussion could use of some more velocity variations, articulations, sutile tempo deviations and stuff. You'll need to humanize your instruments.

After listening to this a few times, I also have a feeling that it's barely interpretative from the source, because of the way the keys are arranged and ordered... Dunno?