Super Dodge Ball: Around the World - History

Murmeli Walan

Mae and Arek the Absolute have agreed to be my directors for Around the World! Welcome, guys! I'm trusting you two to pick up my slack, so get to work! *cracks whip* :wink:

...Just, what, exactly, do you expect us to do!?! I bet you're wearing a leather teddy, and stilletto high heels right now, aren't you...AREN'T YOU!?!

And, also, thank you, NutS for your support!

GENERAL DISCUSSION REMIX PROJECT FLOOOOOOOD!!!!

Heh, I actually didn't realize that so many projects were going on now in addition to my own. Thanks for bringing these projects to everyone's attention, Larry.

Arek, Mae, the first thing I want you two to do is to contact everyone who has WIPs and find out what the status is on those songs. I also want Andy Jayne and Ryan8bit contacted to let them know that you two have taken over and ask if they have any changes at all they'd like to make to their tracks. Personally, I find them absolutely perfect. :)

My PM box is nearly full, so I'll talk to the both of you though e-mail.

There are still a good deal of tracks that need claimed. Any remixers (who aren't already working on the thousand other projects :wink: ) who want in, let us know.

• 3 weeks later...
Bumping + pending requesting on sending this back to site projects.

just cant work my magic while its here in gen

If a move back to Site Projects is what it takes to get your Arek Mojo workin', then I second the request.

Nah. The reason why is because the project needs to display actual progress before it's moved back to Site Projects, primarily in the form of completed tracks. There were too many in-progress projects languishing and not getting anything done. I'm keeping the same standard for my own project.

While the project (or any project) is in G-Disc, you're either gonna get things moving, or the thread will get pruned off due to inactivity.

I would recommend not bumping the thread just to have it on page 1 of GD. Contrary to popular belief, that's not the most important thing in the world in terms of gauging activity, because most of the activity and progress doesn't take place on the thread. Work hard to recruit people and get things moving on this one. If need be, y'all can start a new thread.

• 3 weeks later...

This is a bump!

Finals this week...which means I'll be away from the internet for a while. (I say that as though I'm actually around it to begin with...)

But, good news: In January, I'll be working in the computer labs on Saturday and Sunday afternoons, so I'll have 4-5 hours of free internetting time then.

So...yeah. BUMP!