Super Dodge Ball: Around the World - History

Murmeli Walan

So, I checked my email, and saw the topic reply notification. Even without seeing your name, I knew it was you just by your first line...haha.

I can always look up the log. I think there was in fact something that I noticed that was a little off, but at work where I can't hear it, I don't remember exactly what it was. Yeah, I'll check the chatlog when I get home.

Don't be so mean to Arek. He counts as...umm...as high as 20 with his shoes off!

Prophet...If I had the power...I would.

I've been PMing Walan with what he should update. Heck, have of the messages I send could probably be copied and pasted. *shrug*

avaris, I'm looking forward to hearing it, too...but GLL won't send me music. We have lyrics written already, and I sent him a couple recordings of them (Very crappy, mind you. Not even in tune. Just in 2 different keys so he can pick which one would sound best with the music, and which he thinks I would sound best in), and I need music so that I can practice the lyrics, and so I can get in time. But, he won't send me anything. :( I'm kind of getting worried about the status of our mix, and wondering if it will even happen. I think I pissed him off...

Or I'm just terrible, and he can't admit it.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone. No updates yet, but I just wanted to make everyone aware that avaris' China track, "Breakbeat Market", is on the judges panel! Here's hoping they stamp a big 'ol yes on it! Remixers: feel free to submit your completed tracks to the panel (especially you, AkumajoBelmont. :) )

We've got just another four tracks left to claim, we can't flounder on this again. Tell people you know, message remixers, tell everyone that we're as close as we've ever been to completion!

• 3 weeks later...

I may just be the only person left here who still has some sort of UnMod remembrance sig. UnMod was the very first message board I ever posted in, so I still want to keep some reminder of the "good old days" of UnMod, regardless if such a period existed or not there.

But anywho, chrono26 and Prophet have agreed on it, so the Title Screen track is taken. That leaves just three tracks left to be filled!

Also: chrono, sadorf, and GLL/Mae: What's the status on your mixes? Anything new to show from you guys?

And while I'm on this roll: who's excited for the upcoming Super Dodgeball DS sequel?

I may just be the only person left here who still has some sort of UnMod remembrance sig. UnMod was the very first message board I ever posted in, so I still want to keep some reminder of the "good old days" of UnMod, regardless if such a period existed or not there.

But anywho, chrono26 and Prophet have agreed on it, so the Title Screen track is taken. That leaves just three tracks left to be filled!

Also: chrono, sadorf, and GLL/Mae: What's the status on your mixes? Anything new to show from you guys?

And while I'm on this roll: who's excited for the upcoming Super Dodgeball DS sequel?

Last I heard from sadorf he was just about finished with his. He made me rush to school one morning so I could get online and listen to his progress and give feedback. I did, and he never produced anything. So...that's up to him.

As for GLL and myself? Last I heard GLL was still trying to come up with music. He doesn't check email very often, and phone communication is at a halt. His phone has no screen, and no ringer. So I can call - but if I miss him, he won't call back because he doesn't know he has a missed call or who called him. Currently, my phone is out of commission - snapped in half *eek!* I'm waiting for Kyle to send me a used one, and then on Dec. 1st getting a new one with my contract thing for CrapT&T

If GLL and I ever get our mix off the ground, we can also have the MORTAL DODGEBALL!!! bonus OLR track.