Super Dodge Ball: Around the World - History

Murmeli Walan

writer's block atm. I want to do Japan's theme but it's difficult to come up with something fitting to the country with that source. Actually, I should say, difficult to come up with something original and fitting to the country with that source. It's a folk tune and it's been arranged so many different ways. Does it REALLY matter what style it's in?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
how about another small step back?

had no choice but to format, and im not starting from backups again

in fact, im not installing any of my music software again until i have a reliable new pc...which isnt gonna happen anytime soon

sorry bout that

cya

wow you sound genuinely sorry. just joshin. anyway I DO NOT CARE I CALL VERSES MODE!!!! IT'S MINE.

Since it was made for this project and cannot be finished, i got the go ahead to share the last demo i made with everyone.

http://epicgaming.us/sadorf/SDB/SDB_VersusPlayMix9.mp3

I didnt share this with many people while writing it, but now there isnt really a reason to keep it from anyone...and who doesnt love sharing music? :)

sorry once again for having to drop, but one day i will come back to this song, versus play kicks too much ass for me to just leave it be.

so uhmm, enjoy the song and whatnot

good luck chrono26!

cya later

-allen

Since it was made for this project and cannot be finished, i got the go ahead to share the last demo i made with everyone.

http://epicgaming.us/sadorf/SDB/SDB_VersusPlayMix9.mp3

I didnt share this with many people while writing it, but now there isnt really a reason to keep it from anyone...and who doesnt love sharing music? :)

sorry once again for having to drop, but one day i will come back to this song, versus play kicks too much ass for me to just leave it be.

so uhmm, enjoy the song and whatnot

good luck chrono26!

cya later

-allen

awesome track man. i'll make sure to do it justice. cant wait to hear what you come up with the next time.

I guess signing in when I click the link in my email would have helped to have me get a more recent reply notification *cough*

31 hours/week of work + 8 hours/week commuting + 6 hours of class/week + eleventy-billion hours of City of Heroes = extreme laziness...Just so you all know how the equation works.

Anyway, as for the England track, it's up for grabs for anyone. I have some lyrics written for it if anyone would like to make it a lyrical track. (Vocals can be performed by anyone you choose - if you so choose)

And sadorf...you are SO getting a kick+ban next time I see you in the chatroom. ;) But you know it will only last for like 3 seconds or however long it takes for me to remove the ban...

• 2 months later...
oh hey, looked like you guys needed some help with your project so we thought we'd be nice and finish it for you.

http://www.noballsnoglory.net

:)

Seriously though, in THREE years, you'd think that for each person they'd be able to make ONE song. My song has been done for almost three years, so what took so long?

The same thing happens with just about every "project" on OCR or otherwise. I've done this, the Dragon Warrior one, the Follin one, and a couple others off of this site that have just gone nowhere.

I applaud Mustin and folks for getting something completed, even though I may still be biased towards my own bean ball track.

no love.

srsly though, where can i hear your version?

It's pretty rough around the edges, and I probably used more compression on it than I should have for the style, but since this was three years ago and I've improved a bit since then, it's forgivable.

http://ryan8bit.com/music/Ryan8bit_-_Kill_Bill(Super_Dodge_Ball).mp3

I'm sure you'll have bias towards your own version too.