Super Dodge Ball: Around the World - History

Murmeli Walan

3/15/09: Now for the announcement that I've been teasing at: let's give a big welcome to the new coordinator for Around the World, fresh off the release of Summoning of Spirits: KyleJCrb! Kyle will be handling contacting remixers and filling up the last positions on the soundtrack, so please refer to him for anyone who is interested in filling up the remaining slots on the album. Also, AtW forums will be up soon at http://kngi.org/forum/index.php. Welcome again, Kyle!

3/17/09: A number of track updates to report on today. Protricity has been confirmed to take Team India. Sixto Sounds will cover both Team Shadow and Versus Play (chrono26 is still taking those tracks as well. We'll have two versions of both those songs on the final album.) Rexy is taking another look at her Iceland track (she originally finished it in 2006) and is going to change/update the arrangement. Finally, Fishy is offering his services for "guitar wankery" if artists are interested. More developments to come soon.

Greetings

I know I am not well known around here but I would like to give this project my contribution, I can try to remix the japan theme, if that is ok with the organizers.

I don't have an ocremix yet but I have done work for PRC. I will start to try some ideas this weekend so I can have a WIP.

Sorry about the bad english :)

Sounds great. You know, Andy Jayne was only an artist from PRC when he joined the project. I've got no problem at all with showcasing new remixers in the project. Put a wip together, and let's see what you can do. :)

Alright, since things are moving forward and progression in happening nicely with this project, Walan and I have decided to set up a WIP due date. This date will be:

April 18th, 2009

If you have not given a WIP to myself or Walan already, or if it has been an extended amount of time since your last one, I will be contacting you. If you are looking feedback on your work, you can register at http://kngi.org/forum/, and I will grant you access to the private ATW sections where other musicians and the directors from the project can offer critique and advice.