Super Dodge Ball: Around the World - History

Murmeli Walan

Greetings

I won't be able to post WIP as soon as I thought but I will surely bring one up before the deadline that proposed. As some people who know me from PRC I tend to dissappear due to schedule in work.

Just so you know if you don't find me for a few days, I am not leaving the project I am just out of town :).

Keep up the great work so far and pardon the bad english :).

DCT has taken Team Kenya. All tracks have officially claimed!

On another note, the guys at 8-Bit Instrumental are looking for MIDIs of the Ending and Credits themes. Both me and them have searched all over and can't seem to dig up any, so is there anyone out there who might be willing to transcribe these tracks to MIDI? I went the NSF2MIDI route, but obviously those sound pretty awful, so something better would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Alright, the WIP due date has past! I'm pretty happy with the turnout actually: Even though I didn't get something from everyone, things are looking to be progressing along well. For those who sent me tracks, I'll be looking into the WIPs and giving you feedback soon, and they will be posted over at the forums (or you can do it yourself) for other project remixers to give feedback on.

For those who didn't send anything yet, I'll be talking to you soon.

• 3 weeks later...