Super Dodge Ball: Around the World - History

Murmeli Walan

All right. Things have slowed down a little bit around here, partially due to my other project, but also because I've been lazy. However, I'd like to get the proverbial ball rolling again: There has actually been a bit of progress behind the scenes, including artwork, a few WIPs, and even one finished track! (Remind me to get it to you to check out, Walan) I'll be talking to folks in the next few days to find out where they stand. From there, we'll look at another due date. Let's do it!

• 1 month later...

Let's get things moving again. I'm working out a schedule of due dates as follows:

August 31st, 2009 - Second WIP due date

September 21st, 2009 - Third WIP due date

October 26th, 2009 - FINAL TRACK due date

At each date, any remixer who shows no progress and hasn't discussed an alternative plan with me or Walan will be booted, with no remorse. The next due date is August 31st, 2009. GO GO GO!

Don't forget that you can sign up and post your WIPs for critique and discussion over at our forums!

what other album projects do OC Remix have in the works?

who can see the problem here

I blame that on Larry. I mean, he wasn't bright enough to not walk in front of the giant speakers while holding a microphone. I'm sure he didn't type the powerpoint, but he's a good person to blame things on.

That, and only half of the projects are listed. The girl who answered that question said Super Mario 64 and Pokemon.

I blame that on Larry. I mean, he wasn't bright enough to not walk in front of the giant speakers while holding a microphone. I'm sure he didn't type the powerpoint, but he's a good person to blame things on.

That, and only half of the projects are listed. The girl who answered that question said Super Mario 64 and Pokemon.

no, that's just because he's not a mixer, not because he can't spell.

how did lufia get on there and LAProject didn't?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...