Super Dodge Ball: Around the World - History

Murmeli Walan

Really nice job with the teaser trailer! A few days ago, it dawned on me that the director didn't just pick this game blindly: There's a LOT of really good source material in Super Dodge Ball that I've only just heard. And the ReMixes? They have some of the best relations to said source material since the first half of last decade! I've read somewhere that 2010 is going to be the year for Around the World, and because of how much I liked the preview, I'm holding my breath on that idea being legit.

Exceptional job, all of you!

• 2 weeks later...
Jordan is close getting done....

Anyone else almost done?

Besides Jordan and Ari, Rexy's about done (she rewrote her old mix), DCT is looking for more people to collab with (we may be looking at a megamix there), 8-Bit Instrumental's working on a new version after getting NO'd by the judges' panel, but I haven't heard from Hoha or Willrock just yet. Kyle may have, but he's been away on vacation, so I haven't talked to him in about a week or so. I'll message them both later today and wait to hear back.

Willrock's told me that this project is next on his list of things to do, so hopefully you won't have to wait much longer before he shows you something WIP'd :-)

Yeah this is true... I just need to get this compo out the way first (which I should NEVER have entered :P)

I won't be able to get you a wip for today for that reason but this is at the top of my things to do list after the compo.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...