Super Dodge Ball: Around the World - History

Murmeli Walan

So so awesome, yay, I'm so happy, I'll start some ideas out today as soon as meh math homework be done.

Zyko helping out would be awesome, hes a great rapper and I dispise new rap

I'll be asking people If they'd like to help out in this project too

How many songs are there in this project? (Approximately if you don't have a hard number.)

There are 19 tracks, but that includes short tunes like Match Start, Win Match, Lose Match, etc.

It only leaves about 13-15 remixable songs. If there are more people who want to get onto the project, I just may expand it to include another Technos sports game, Nintendo World Cup.

I'll be asking people If they'd like to help out in this project too

I appreciate the help. I feel it would be rude to contact artists directly and ask them, but I suppose I will if it will get them onto the project.

That's what I've been doing with the Tales project. Seems to be working. ;) It works, so long as you aren't all like "OMG BE ON THIS PROJECT NOW OR I KILL U!111" When I've gotten everyone that I'm interested in being on the Tales project, then I'll be making a thread about it here.

On a more related note, good luck, Walan! This should be one of the most creative remix projects yet, if it does indeed come to full fruition.

Cool idea, I just wanna show my support. I especially like the idea of doing certain tracks in a certain style, like doing British style rock for the Team England's song. I could totally picture a beatles style rendition of it.

Oh and by the by...

I'm not much of a mixer but I rap a lot. (I'm talking to you USA\All Stars remixer) For a sampling of me (albeit comedic) just look at what I did for the Duckhunt: ROFL project.

http://duck.herograw.com/dhrofl-18.html

It was fun. I have a better mic setup now too, so if you want help in that department let me know.

Oh and by the by...

I'm not much of a mixer but I rap a lot. (I'm talking to you USA\All Stars remixer) For a sampling of me (albeit comedic) just look at what I did for the Duckhunt: ROFL project.

http://duck.herograw.com/dhrofl-18.html

It was fun. I have a better mic setup now too, so if you want help in that department let me know.

I love Duckbreaka. Believe me, I'd love for you to lend your vocals for this project.

And Kyle, I suppose I do have to be a little aggressive if I want more people to be in my project. I'll ask around.

And regarding Nintendo World Cup, I think that I'll let that idea go. There aren't alot of tracks, but I think that will improve the quality of each track used.

Ok, I've decided finally to drop Nintendo World Cup soccer for a number of reasons:

1. There are alot of other remix projects in progress right now, and apparently there are plenty more on the way. From what I've heard, Kyle's doing a project, and there's an Earthbound project being formed as well. This project won't have many tracks (about 4 or 5 tracks less than RotC), and a small project would be better for me right now than something like Shael's 50-track SSF2 project.

2. This project is about my love for Super Dodge Ball and it's music, and nothing else. Having another game wouldn't make the project as special to me. I wouldn't put much effort into a project I didn't care about.

3. I don't like Nintendo World Cup. I can't beat the first team, and I don't know how to do a power kick. Forget that game.

Wow, I don't know who to contact who isn't in a remix project right now. :?:

All this topic reminds me of is that virt did some Super Dodge Ball stuff a while back. He was planning a medley of the whole thing, but only ever finished U.S. All Stars and England (to my knowledge). I'd post the links but I don't remember them, and I don't think he wanted them publicized anyway. Which is too bad, because the US theme was arranged totally rockout guitar/drums orgyfest.

All this topic reminds me of is that virt did some Super Dodge Ball stuff a while back. He was planning a medley of the whole thing, but only ever finished U.S. All Stars and England (to my knowledge). I'd post the links but I don't remember them, and I don't think he wanted them publicized anyway. Which is too bad, because the US theme was arranged totally rockout guitar/drums orgyfest.

Well then, I think I know who to send my next private message to.

Well, I just got a huge name involved in the project. I won't say any names yet, but I know that this project is looking very bright now.
Everyone already knows I'm working on this project[/lameassjoke]

Cool thought, I'm hoping its bLiNd or Virt, those are my two favs.

Well, I just got a huge name involved in the project. I won't say any names yet, but I know that this project is looking very bright now.

This kind of news will only attract noobies. Hype is for noobs.

Maybe. So what if it does? We'll have a peer review to weed out the noobies and whatnot.

I just haven't mentioned his name yet because he hasn't responded to my PM asking if I could say his name.

To be honest, I'm thinking of dropping the June start date and starting stage two right away. It's a small project, and I'd like it to be finished quickly if what I'm told is going to happen happens.

Note I said quickly, not rushed. I still want this project to be excellent.

Besides, EazyP already picked his track, so why don't I just open it now?