Super Dodge Ball: Around the World - History

Murmeli Walan

So far so good on my mix, I'm messing around with some funk keyboards, chiptune drums, 303 synths...I like the sound overall and I'm thinking about adding more genres into it. Going good though, I hope people start picking up on this project.

(P.S:Told you it was going to be Virt)

Arrite everyone!!!! Check out my maad skillz! I'm actually practicing Team India's theme so I can hand-play it when I'm remixing the song.

DOWNLOAD - Team India Attempt

I'm still learning that last part. :)

Edit: I just got a neat idea. What if you do the "Match Start" jingle at the beginning of every remix? We could all come up with a variation that goes along with our remix.

Edit: Hey you know Team Iceland sounds like it would be really hard to remix.

Edit: Dam, Team Kenya sounds hard too.

Edit: Ho SWEET! Japan would make a kik a** remix.

I might express interest once I install an nsf plugin for Winamp to hear the tunes... or check if I still have Deliplayer installed or something.

Edit - hm, Jnes doesn't play it. Time to look for a program that can play an nsfe file.

Edit2 - Found the plugin.

I might express interest once I install an nsf plugin for Winamp to hear the tunes... or check if I still have Deliplayer installed or something.

Edit - hm, Jnes doesn't play it. Time to look for a program that can play an nsfe file.

Edit2 - Found the plugin.

My bad. Should've mentioned it.

I use the Winamp plugin NotSo Fatso for NSFe files. You can get it over at Zophar's.

Guitarist for hire, here. :D

hahahaha!!! This must be the most peculiar collab ever =)

StarFox and Red tailed Fox teaming up! Great!! :D

We may call it "Fox Dialogue"... hahah ok, just kidding. Anyway, I will not be working on it right away since I have other remixes/stuff to take care of, I will probably be putting things together by this weekend tough.

I will try and send the song to you by then.

PS: Can someone recomend me a better midi file than the one I got over at VGMusic?

I'd like to stake a claim on the Team USSR track if that's ok:D
Ha I told you the game had some one three three seven music, glad to see yee aboard and I hope you work your disco magic upon us

Maybe not disco... more like modern russian folk... maybe down a Traditional/Eurodance/Chip-Tunage-y style track...

Will post WIP as soon as i got something worth posting:) The intro at the moment, though, is VERY interesting:D

The intro at the moment, though, is VERY interesting:D

Hmm.. hype is for NOOBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

uh. Hmm, I still want to do the indian theme but I'm not sure a DnB style would be best. Anyone got better ideas?

Edit: No I'm not doing dance.

Edit: Uh... no. NOT TRANCE, kthx.

Edit: heheh. NOT ORCHESTRAL YOU NOOB

Edit: But actually I think the DnB style would work out great. It's just that I've never done DnB...