Super Dodge Ball: Around the World - History

Murmeli Walan

Pfft, easily ownaged. I'll own you with my Team India remix. KTHX. bye

pfft bring it on bitch midget. ;)

on a more unrelated news here is a USSR mix on VGMIX that you should take a listen. so whoever is doing USSR track better surpass or decently equal the quality of the song. you have you work cut out for you.

(pssss.. any wip done yet...)

(USSR TRACK) Nex - Can't Believe it's Not Tetris = http://www.vgmix.com/song_view.php?song_id=357

on a more unrelated news here is a USSR mix on VGMIX that you should take a listen. so whoever is doing USSR track better surpass or decently equal the quality of the song. you have you work cut out for you.

Funny how that remix utterly sucks yet 3 reviews begin with "whoa" (including the two that says "wow" but actually meant to say "whoa")

LOL... seriously it sucks; I'm sorry.

Funny how that remix utterly sucks yet 3 reviews begin with "whoa" (including the two that says "wow" but actually meant to say "whoa")

Let's just say that Nex can do much better than that now.

Then again, this is the same guy who once did a remix of Pong...

Let's just say that Nex can do much better than that now.

Then again, this is the same guy who once did a remix of Pong...

And he is a beautiful man because of it. I miss Nex... :'(

My god I'm having trouble... Indian theme melody sucks. I can't work with it! I feel like maybe doing the Vurses theme. Whatever I do I want it to be DnB and I have a really good beat going but the melodies are just not working out and I'm afraid to spend hours upon hours working on a remix that will ultimately come out sub-par.

Guitarist for hire, here. :D

hahahaha!!! This must be the most peculiar collab ever =)

StarFox and Red tailed Fox teaming up! Great!! :D

We may call it "Fox Dialogue"...

:lol::D

Send me a sound bit to recreate or sample to add guitar to. Just be sure to earmark it with "OCR" or something similar so I know its not junk mail, guys. Thanx :D

My god I'm having trouble... Indian theme melody sucks. I can't work with it! I feel like maybe doing the Vurses theme. Whatever I do I want it to be DnB and I have a really good beat going but the melodies are just not working out and I'm afraid to spend hours upon hours working on a remix that will ultimately come out sub-par.

Well, don't forget that you can use the WIP forum, VGMix, or this thread to get feedback on your song. Don't give up yet.

Also, I'll be leaving to go on vacation on Saturday, and I'll be gone for one week. I'm going to do one of two things:

A: find somebody to watch the project for a week

B: put the thread on pause, but ask people to bump it periodically.

Well, don't forget that you can use the WIP forum, VGMix, or this thread to get feedback on your song. Don't give up yet.

I'm just not a remixer. Never was and I'm not one today; maybe none of the tunes will appeal to my style... I'll have to call it quits. I'd rather just focus on original creations.

whoa, I just now noticed this thread. I made a Super Dodgeball remix over 3 years ago that never got submitted (of Team Shadow, it was posted on the old vgmix.com).

It was a rap song that I wrote lyrics to, but I had only started recording it (and some other guys were going to collab on it also).

The file is lost and I probably don't have time to enter this project, however. too bad.

Thanks, Kyle.

This will be my last post before I leave for my vacation (and I promise pictures when I get back).

If anyone reading this wants to go ahead and PM or ask other artists if they want to be a part of this project, feel free. Just so you know, analoq and CarboHydroM said no, and I got no response from Dennis. I'd love to see at least two or three more people sign up when I return.

After I get back, I'll really get serious about the project. Up until now, I've just been kinda getting the idea of the project out there, but I'll really be more aggressive.

OK, I'll see everybody next week. :)

Good luck on this project, Walan. I bet the Tales one can come out before it, though! :P

Do I sense some competition? Maybe a little friendly rivalry?

You're on. :wink:

Haha, I'm not holding my breath. Your project is much smaller. :P

That's also why I'm going to be more aggressive. My project would be the smallest OCR site project. But I also want it finished quick if it's also going to be the first VGMix site project.

OK, I'm serious. Last post. Bye guys.