Super Dodge Ball: Around the World - History

Murmeli Walan

Anybody planning on using Will Ferell quotes in their mix? =P

Did you mean Ben Stiller or Vince Vaughn? Will Ferrell was in Anchorman, not Dodgeball..

Oops, my bad. I was afraid I was going to get that backwards.

But yeah, I meant quotes from Dodgeball.

Hey, i got my first WIP up for the Team USSR mix...

http://www.vgmix.com/song_view.php?song_id=4256

it's up in the WIP section here on OCR also, so be sure to go there and read my comments on the mix... it's only very early days, so the way it sounds now isn't a guarantee that it'll sound anything like this in the end. But it's a start. I haven't touched on many arrangement ideas as of yet, it's just a play on the main theme so far...

Anyways, lemme know what you think about it:)

man, we need more mixers on this thing

I'm thinking about getting on board this project.. currently I'm working on OCRI round 4, a cover/remix as a birthday present for a friend, and a few other things as well. I've never played SDB, but if you need somebody to fill a position, I'll do all I can.

Keep me posted.

Thanks to SleepyEMP, and his fantastic translation, and lesson in his native toungue, i now have Russian vocoder vocals in the mix... though i gotta blend them in a bit better, but they are there, and you can listen to my commendable attempt at speaking Russian as of now:D

http://www.vgmix.com/song_view.php?song_id=4256

Check in the WIP section for the full lowdown on what i've added... at this rate the track will be set to go in maybe the next week or two:D

Enjoy peoples, enjoy:D

That reminds me... sorry if i'm a little late with the response Robbie :? Let's say that yesterday's schedule was given a light revamp for what it was.

But nonetheless, I still want to offer my input on it very soon, I assure you. ;)

Anyway, somehow or other I'm pretty interested in how this project will turn out, and i'll show that with my support when required. Best of luck Walan!

That reminds me... sorry if i'm a little late with the response Robbie :? Let's say that yesterday's schedule was given a light revamp for what it was.

But nonetheless, I still want to offer my input on it very soon, I assure you. ;)

That's kool :D Take your time- i'm in no hurry... i might have a new revision up in the next couple of days anyways, because, after this morning's work, i got the next two nights off, so YAY for me:D

Oh snap, first ReMix project featured on VGDJ and remixers are dropping left and right. What up wit dat!?

I was featured on VGDJ? That's great news.

Ok, looks like I have to make some updates. Too bad about people dropping out, but I still think this will turn out to a great project. I'm far from giving up on this.

Haven't heard the mix yet Belmont, but I'll give my feedback later tonight.

Keep going, everybody!