Super Dodge Ball: Around the World - History

Murmeli Walan

Considering you want this to be the first official VGMix soundtrack project I'm guessing there's still a feud against the site :whatevaa: (j/k)

wish I can help fill a spot but I've been torn away from college music labs for 4 months :( I could provide vox services if anyone wants them, though.

Considering you want this to be the first official VGMix soundtrack project I'm guessing there's still a feud against the site :whatevaa: (j/k)

More music, less sitehate. ;)

wish I can help fill a spot but I've been torn away from college music labs for 4 months :( I could provide vox services if anyone wants them, though.

That's a shame that you can't help musically, but please remixers, get her on the project. :)

Also, I just heard the VGDJ blurb on the project, and I'm pumped. Just to clear things up, I still want the "ethnic" sound that Rayza mentioned, but I am letting some freedom from the remixers. Do what you want, but don't stray too far.

Good luck, guys! And thanks to Aurora and Rayza for the shoutout!

Haven't had much time to work on this, im still in experiment stages with my mix, but my school is over and I'm learning alot of new stuff from my OCR Idol track I'm doing that'll help me with this one, sad to hear people are dropping out, but its going to be a good project and their loss :wink:

isn't it someones job to bump this every now and then......... i'm not suppose to fill in peoples work here.

*booty bumped*

EDIT: wasn't aware this was in WIP i still thought this was on GEN DISC

EDIT # 2: AKUMA BELMONT = WOW no words can comprehend your work. nice nice.

Suppose i better bump this thread back up...

Oh, and i'm working on the ending to the Team USSR mix over the next few days... this mix could be finished real soon:D

There... thread bumped up :)

Thanks for the bump.

Remember, I don't want you to post the final version to the public. You can let some people hear it, but don't spill the beans to everybody.

Thanks for the bump.

Remember, I don't want you to post the final version to the public. You can let some people hear it, but don't spill the beans to everybody.

i won't release it... it's kool- i know how it works;) it'll stay as an WIP till the projects finished and been available for a couple of weeks :D This project needs way more TLC too... it's distressing that most of the tracks are still blank.

On that note... the Team USSR mix is almost complete... Ola is gonna re-record the guitars soon, and i've got an ending figured out... the track goes for 4:20... i've got an ending i like, and i just got a few more things to add before i post an updated WIP... i'm having trouble with the vox- i can get anything that sounds clearer than what is already there (i got a somewhat average vocoder, me thinks)... apparently, Emperor said that he showed some of his Russian mates the track, and they understood the lyrics perfectly, so i'm gonna have to go with that... i got it sounding ok though, so that's all good :D

As soon as Ola does the new guitar lines, the only thing left to do after that is eq work, if any needs to be done at all... so it'll most likely be finished within the next week. Which i'm thankful for... i've spent so much time on this mix... i'll be glad to have it finished and ready to go:D

Congratulations to AkumajoBelmont for reaching the OCR front page!

bump

He's been there before ;) I tell you though that mix is direct post material if I've ever heard it. It's been one of my favorites for MONTHS...

Anyway, you guys need to crank this stuff out if for no other reason than because AJB has done such a FANTASTIC job on his mix... Good luck you guys :D

Congratulations to AkumajoBelmont for reaching the OCR front page!

bump

He's been there before ;) I tell you though that mix is direct post material if I've ever heard it. It's been one of my favorites for MONTHS...

Anyway, you guys need to crank this stuff out if for no other reason than because AJB has done such a FANTASTIC job on his mix... Good luck you guys :D

Both of you, stop it... i'm blushing, haha :D

Nah, in all seriousness, this projects gotta succeed.... we gotta start really getting the word out about this project... it's too great a concept, and the source material is too cool.

I urge everyone out there to listen to the NSF files for this great game (found on page 1), and sign-up for a track...

Hey Murmeli Walan !!!

Put me up for the Shadow Theme...

Gotta do something to put this project moving so to speak ;) hehehe..

For now it's just me on that one but maybe someone wants to join in.. Let's just wait and see

Ohh and you can put me up for the "Versus Play" also..

If that's okay..

Hey, I already said I'd be happy to work on this if there wasn't much demand. I'm going to be very busy on another piece for the next week though.

If you still need more mixers then, I'll take a look at what's open..

Hey Murmeli Walan !!!

Put me up for the Shadow Theme...

Gotta do something to put this project moving so to speak ;) hehehe..

For now it's just me on that one but maybe someone wants to join in.. Let's just wait and see

Ohh and you can put me up for the "Versus Play" also..

If that's okay..

Done for both. Just as long as this doesn't turn into The Dimmignatt Super Dodge Ball ReMix Project. :wink: Good luck on those songs.

Hey, I already said I'd be happy to work on this if there wasn't much demand. I'm going to be very busy on another piece for the next week though.

If you still need more mixers then, I'll take a look at what's open..

Hey, we always need some more people. You'll be able to pick a track next week. Good luck on your other track.

Sorry guys but I dont have the time to do this anymore. I'm already busy with OCR Idol, working on oun secret tracks, starting a job, and alot more. Anyways what I have right now is just plain average and if my track was put into the project how its going now it would just bring the quality down. So sorry guys I'm leaving this but hey if I can help you guys in anyway I will.

On that sad note, I might hop back on this when I have some extra time

Keep working on this guys and...

I urge everyone out there to listen to the NSF files for this great game (found on page 1), and sign-up for a track