Super Dodge Ball: Around the World - History

Murmeli Walan

Anyways what I have right now is just plain average and if my track was put into the project how its going now it would just bring the quality down.

I don't know how you can say that, seeing as that there's only one other song right now.

Well you told me that you wanted OCR quality tracks and mine is no where near that right now and as its going

Sad this is being overlooked by many remixers...I'll go around and ask a few more to join up(hey I got AkumaJobelmont didn't I?)

Sorry for the double post but I have (kinda) good news

Looks like I'm out of OCR Idol, which is cool for me because, I couldnt have remixed Ultima 8 at all and now I can focus on songs I actually want to remix :o

If I come up with something good I'll come back on the project until then we'll just have to wait

I can focus on songs I actually want to remix :o

Isn't that what remixing is all about ?? To do what you like ??

I wouldn't do a remix if i didn't like the source material..

If I come up with something good I'll come back on the project until then we'll just have to wait

Can't wait :D

Glad that you will try to work on it.. Sad that it's only 3 (or so) of us that works on this project.

This is going to be a

Very very very BIG BIG BIG BIG HIT!

Hello everyone!! So i have started the work on The Shadow Theme and i'll have an WIP up sometime this week for your ears pleasure.

I hope some more will join this Project because it's a bloody good soundtrack.

Take Care Dudes and Dudettes.

Hopefully i will have the WIP for the Shadow Theme up today, I'll just need to record the solo for the USSR Theme once more to fix the timingproblems.

So hopefully i will get something up today but there will be no guitar though.. but you'll get a hint of how it's going to sound :lol:

Take Care Dude's and Dudette's..

BTW: Join in on this Project peoples, IT NEEDS YOU!

but yeah, best of luck with Team Shadow, 'Natt ^^

Thanks Rexy !

So here it is.. EARLY WIP!!!

So don't expect to much..

No guitar yet and drums are not mixed or anything.

The bass will get some work on it soon.

But you'll get an hint of what this is going to sound like..

http://hem.bredband.net/b251929/dimmignatt_-_wip_1_shadow_theme.mp3

Give me some Feedback...

Wow, just noticed this.

I'm thinking of picking up a track, but, only after I finish up a few other projects. I'm listening to the tracks now.

EDIT: My involvement is PENDING. I'm still not sure I'll have time, but, I'd like to try team India (track 7). I'm gonna ask around for interest too. I'll keep ya'll posted.

EDIT #2: Yeah, put me down for team india. I'm in. :lol: I kinda plan on doing an Oceans 11/Italian Job/The bourne Identity kinda film style song. The jazzy ones. :lol: I'll get started pretty soon, just gonna finish up a few other things.

Not cool.. NSFe doesn't work with Meridian Advance, it seems.

I'll try whatever plugin I use with winamp, but while I'm doing that, I might as well throw this out:

How do I open NSFe?

[EDIT: Nosefart didn't work either. Maybe I'll just look for a ROM. I hope I can listen to this.. I'd really like to help out with this and I think I can.]

I'll try whatever plugin I use with winamp, but while I'm doing that, I might as well throw this out:

How do I open NSFe?

[EDIT: Nosefart didn't work either. Maybe I'll just look for a ROM. I hope I can listen to this.. I'd really like to help out with this and I think I can.]

Hmmm...sometime tomorrow or whenever, I'll just edit my NSFe into a regular NSF. That should clear things up.

How do I open NSFe?

Best way is to download a plugin for winamp. I think the one I'm using is called Notso Fatso or something like that.

Best way is to download a plugin for winamp. I think the one I'm using is called Notso Fatso or something like that.

Yes it is called Notso Fatso... It reads all Nes music files..

Comment on my WIP Dammit !!

Ok, I'll comment on it later today, but only because you yelled at me. First I'm obligated to spend some time with family, then with friends. If you don't get it before you go to sleep tonight, yell at me again.

Ok, I'll comment on it later today, but only because you yelled at me. First I'm obligated to spend some time with family, then with friends. If you don't get it before you go to sleep tonight, yell at me again.

Was I yelling ?? Sorry about that..

Thanks anyway ! :)