Super Dodge Ball: Around the World - History

Murmeli Walan

• 2 weeks later...

11/1/10: Since the last update, hoha and Willrock are finished, with Stevo providing another assist. Thanks again! One track is left, DCT has been having some trouble getting rappers on board, but I'm positive he'll be close to being finished soon. There's a bunch of projects in line before us, so we do have a window of time still open. Getting close to the home stretch!

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, the queue of album releases is immensely packed right now (Teen Agent, Pokemanz, Sonic 1, Zelda LA, AND possibly FFV Volume 2 are all in line,) so we won't be seeing the light of day until after January of 2011. In light of this, I've decided that we have time to eke out one more remix for this thing, so I've carefully selected one man for the job: ergosonic! Now rest assured that Chrono did a great job with his version and we will still be including it, but I've been wanting a rockin' remix of Team Shadow ever since I first played this game, and the alternate rendition that Gilbert will be supplying should be appropriately face-melty. It'll be awesome and I can't wait to hear it. Welcome aboard, good sir!

To quell your fears of more delays: I will not be adding any more remixers or tracks to this project. The listing is now finalized.

Outside of that, DCT should be wrapping up (wink wink nudge nudge) and we're beginning planning on the website and album artwork. We'll be ready to go once a hole in the release schedule opens up!

Okay, the queue of album releases is immensely packed right now (Teen Agent, Pokemanz, Sonic 1, Zelda LA, AND possibly FFV Volume 2 are all in line,) so we won't be seeing the light of day until after January of 2011. In light of this, I've decided that we have time to eke out one more remix for this thing, so I've carefully selected one man for the job: ergosonic! Now rest assured that Chrono did a great job with his version and we will still be including it, but I've been wanting a rockin' remix of Team Shadow ever since I first played this game, and the alternate rendition that Gilbert will be supplying should be appropriately face-melty. It'll be awesome and I can't wait to hear it. Welcome aboard, good sir!

To quell your fears of more delays: I will not be adding any more remixers or tracks to this project. The listing is now finalized.

Outside of that, DCT should be wrapping up (wink wink nudge nudge) and we're beginning planning on the website and album artwork. We'll be ready to go once a hole in the release schedule opens up!

good choice of mixer, ergosonic will melt your faces off :P