Super Dodge Ball: Around the World - History

Murmeli Walan

Thanks! Now I can actually start something..

Yeah, thanks for posting that nsf. Sometimes I keep saying I'm going to do something, and then never get it done (why else didn't you think BEERseven never got finished?).

Thanks again.

WALAN EARNS 2000 POINT BONUS AND THE CONTINUE FOR TO BRING UP BEER!!

Whatever happened to those contests anyway?

And hey, don't worry about it.. I never get things done sometimes too.

Also, I'm interested in hearing the answer to PNB's question.. it shouldn't affect me that much, as ambient just seems like it would fit well for a place that's supposed to be cold. At any rate, I have no idea what real Icelandic music sounds like, so my mix would probably just end up being mashed with vocals from some Bjork song.

Not that that's a bad idea, mind you.

Thanks! Now I can actually start something..

Yeah, thanks for posting that nsf. Sometimes I keep saying I'm going to do something, and then never get it done (why else didn't you think BEERseven never got finished?).

Thanks again.

WALAN EARNS 2000 POINT BONUS AND THE CONTINUE FOR TO BRING UP BEER!!

Whatever happened to those contests anyway?

And hey, don't worry about it.. I never get things done sometimes too.

Also, I'm interested in hearing the answer to PNB's question.. it shouldn't affect me that much, as ambient just seems like it would fit well for a place that's supposed to be cold. At any rate, I have no idea what real Icelandic music sounds like, so my mix would probably just end up being mashed with vocals from some Bjork song.

Not that that's a bad idea, mind you.

What happened to BEERmix? After I got tired with it, it evolved into the EAR Mix contests. EAR's gone as well, but now you can get your joke mix fix over at OverLooked ReMiX. :D

To answer PNB's question (I meant to last night, but I got sidetracked), yes, I still want to go with my original idea to stay close to that countries' music.

Take another listen to Robbie's USSR mix. He used some Russian-like orchestration and instruments, but he also added his own twist with the eurodance feel and Dimmignatt's guitar. The same thing goes with Harmony's Kenya WIP (You guys haven't heard it yet.) He's going for African tribal chants over his mix, along with guitar and other synths. That's what I'm shooting for: ethnic feel, but with the remixer's own touches and variations.

I still want to go with my original idea to stay close to that countries' music.

Take another listen to Robbie's USSR mix. He used some Russian-like orchestration and instruments, but he also added his own twist with the eurodance feel and Dimmignatt's guitar. The same thing goes with Harmony's Kenya WIP (You guys haven't heard it yet.) He's going for African tribal chants over his mix, along with guitar and other synths. That's what I'm shooting for: ethnic feel, but with the remixer's own touches and variations.

Ohhh fuck.. Am I on deep water now ?? I meant with my Shadow theme remix ?? well maybe not.. Tried to do something evil and überheavy.. But You'll be the judge of that !!

I still want to go with my original idea to stay close to that countries' music.

Ohhh fuck.. Am I on deep water now ?? I meant with my Shadow theme remix ?? well maybe not.. Tried to do something evil and überheavy.. But You'll be the judge of that !!

Ah, I knew I should've elaborated on that.

Because Team Shadow, Vs. Play, Bean Ball, Title Screen, and etc. don't belong to any one country, just go with whatever style the remixer wants.

Don't worry, you're doing just fine. :wink:

Ah, I knew I should've elaborated on that.

Because Team Shadow, Vs. Play, Bean Ball, Title Screen, and etc. don't belong to any one country, just go with whatever style the remixer wants.

Don't worry, you're doing just fine. :wink:

Puhh.. Fuck.. I thought I was fucked there :wink:

Well I will get you some real surprises when my remixes are finnished ...

if someone else is doing team shadow i can do a different one

just to try to fill the whole thing out

http://www.ocremix.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=61152

This is the link to our WIPthread of the Shadow Theme. listen if you want ! Need some feedback on it.

New Update will be up soon (when Floaf has done some work on it) On the version that is there now is only my work..

hahaha i was going to say something like

you do not want to ask me what i think of something because no matter what i will say "it needs to be harder and faster"

this is pretty dope though, the drums sound like presets? i dont know much about making music besides what i use but are you using cubase?

yeah man you should totally sample some real metal drums and just effin wail

go on give us a snare rush

I would record the drums myself but I don't have any mics for my drums and I can't afford it either. So this will have to do for the time being.

yeah man you should totally sample some real metal drums and just effin wail

go on give us a snare rush

I would record the drums myself but I don't have any mics for my drums and I can't afford it either. So this will have to do for the time being.

You should find somebody who makes good drums to colab with.

Another suggestion?

See if you can find some good samples of thunder and thunderstorms. The final match in the game took place with flashes of lightening all around, and I want to see if it could be pulled off well in this track.

You should find somebody who makes good drums to colab with.

Another suggestion?

See if you can find some good samples of thunder and thunderstorms. The final match in the game took place with flashes of lightening all around, and I want to see if it could be pulled off well in this track.

I want to do the drums myself..

Well I will work on those.. You will not be disapointed with the final product !!!

Well, I've been through about 10 crappy starts on Team India now, and, still have nothing to show.

Soccer season is about to start, which means, I'll have no time on top of other projects and so forth.

I'm really sorry to do this, but, I have to drop this project. Sorry everyone, I know this project needs support, but, I cant give mine at the moment.

All my apologies.

Well, I've been through about 10 crappy starts on Team India now, and, still have nothing to show.

Soccer season is about to start, which means, I'll have no time on top of other projects and so forth.

I'm really sorry to do this, but, I have to drop this project. Sorry everyone, I know this project needs support, but, I cant give mine at the moment.

All my apologies.

Ack, that makes you the second person to drop Team India. Oh well. Thanks for giving it a shot, though.

What do you need? A remixer maybe? If so, I might be interested.

Yes we do need you =)

We need remixers..

We are fanatics and we wanna go berserk on SDB's ASS.. hmm or something :lol:

Is it noticable that I'm bored and have absolutely nothing to do at my work ?? :o

What do you need? A remixer maybe? If so, I might be interested.

Yes we do need you =)

We need remixers..

We are fanatics and we wanna go berserk on SDB's ASS.. hmm or something :lol:

Is it noticable that I'm bored and have absolutely nothing to do at my work ?? :o

Yay. I´m not familiar with the soundtrack so I´ll check it out and see if I´m with Y'ALL.

When is the deadline for WIP's or finals? I'd like to finish my piece before school starts (2 days, yeah right) but I'd like to have at least a submission date so I know ahead of time. This is something I'd really like to be part of so if you could just let me know s soon as possible, that'd be great.

I tried getting some attention from the PRC but that didn't seem to work. You guys need to find a way to get more people interested so this thing doesn't fall flat.

Until next time, or until I put up my next update on my mix.