Super Dodge Ball: Around the World - History

Murmeli Walan

...but you may want to move me to the artists signed as maybe section so the India track is up for grabs again.

Just for clarification, all of the tracks are still open for taking. Any artist can come in and claim whatever track they want to.

I've been a little busy with school, but I'll try this weekend to PM the rest of the people on my maybe list.

I haven't got my new computer yet so I haven't been able to do anything at all on my Wip's.

I'll put it this way..

If anyone feels that they can do Shadow Theme or Vs Theme .. Please do.. Because I don't know when I get the time to work on these two.. I'm really sorry to say because I have so much ideas to these.. But what can you do..

Best Wishes Dimmignatt...

Ps. If no one wants to do them I will see what I can do once I get my new computer Ds.

It's nice to hear somebody else is working on Iceland, Rexy. I haven't had a lot of time to do remixing (this is the first I've been on OCR or any related site in almost a month) and this mix hasn't been a big priority to me because I don't even think I've transposed this track right. I will email the MIDI I created in the process of transposing this track to anyone who is interested in checking the accuracy of my work thus far; I could also use some hosting, please.

I wish I had some musical talent. I grew up with good ol' Super Dodgeball, and the flashing screen because the NES couldn't handle the...well...NES graphics.

But, as LB pointed out toward the beginning, Nex's remix is for the win. Is he even around anymore? Maybe he'd help out, too.

I'm beginning to wonder if Nex is dead or something. I haven't seen him on AIM in ages...

I wish I had some musical talent. I grew up with good ol' Super Dodgeball, and the flashing screen because the NES couldn't handle the...well...NES graphics.

But, as LB pointed out toward the beginning, Nex's remix is for the win. Is he even around anymore? Maybe he'd help out, too.

I'm beginning to wonder if Nex is dead or something. I haven't seen him on AIM in ages...

No clue where he went to. I hope he's all right.

In any event, let's hurry along and get some more WIPs in, people. I'm shooting for a super-unrealistic Christmas release date.

I'm nearing completion on my track.

Fantastic. I found it interesting that you stretched out one of the short tunes, and I want to see if you can still make it interesting when it's done.

Even though I keep putting it off (and my inbox is 92% full), I have to PM the rest of the maybes about their involvement. I also want everyone who selected a track but not provided a WIP to please give me something, no matter how short it is.

Well, considering all the controversy that's going on with Joe's Earthbound project, I figure that I'd better un-secretify some things as well.

First off, and I know that this isn't a major announcement or anything, but Mazedude has been considering adding to the project. He's been very busy lately with his other projects, so I still don't know if he'll contribute musically or not.

Second off, I know I've said this in the thread before, and I know DS knows, but I just wanted to restate that I have plans for this project to be released on OCR as well as on VGMix. On VGMix, it will be released alongside virt's solo Super Dodge Ball album for download. virt himself is not contributing other than giving me a VGMix site and music mirror.

This is just for clarification. I know this isn't as major an issue as what's going on now with Bound Together. I just want to avoid any possible problems down the road.

I don't see anything too problematic, yet :) I think Bound Together has taken a turn for the worse given the whole secretify stuff that's been going on. Don't get me wrong; the music will be hot, yes, but its original purpose will be long gone and will make this just another random project. That said, I doubt nothing will ever, EVER top Kong in Concert.

Enough about that; still putting on a few more touches on my own contribution; I'm getting ideas on development and everything. I just wish I wasn't piled up with team report after team report this week :(

I don't see anything too problematic, yet :) I think Bound Together has taken a turn for the worse given the whole secretify stuff that's been going on. Don't get me wrong; the music will be hot, yes, but its original purpose will be long gone and will make this just another random project. That said, I doubt nothing will ever, EVER top Kong in Concert.

Oh, we'll just see about that. :P

That said, I doubt nothing will ever, EVER top Kong in Concert.

Oh, we'll just see about that. :P

Around the World > your projects combined. :wink:

I have my opinions on this whole Bound Together issue, but I think I'll stay out of this ugly mess. Although I must say that I think my enjoyment of the project will be just a tad bit soured by it. I think it will be an interesting day when that particular project is released.

In any event, I'm glad to hear that you're making progress on your track, Rexy. I wasn't going to hound you as much about getting it in quick, what with your own project and all.

Also, has anyone heard from EvilHorde at all? Either he's disappeared as of late, or I'm just getting antsy to hear his work.

Yo. Sorry I haven´t been very informative lately on my progress. Its mainly because there hasn´t been any. I had real difficulties of getting the track started so I kinda gave up on it.

Just recently I got back to it and got the sound I wanted, and I think things are gonna get rolling right about now. Hopefully. I´m definitely optimistic.