Super Dodge Ball: Around the World - History

Murmeli Walan

Ok, WIP deadline two has been reached. Sadly, I haven't seen as much progress as I would have liked. Granted, people are checking in and giving me progress reports, but I'm still not seeing much output on the WIP side of things.

I'll set the next WIP deadline in the coming days, and there will be cuts at the end of this deadline, if necessary.

I'm looking into getting a website designer, but if anyone is interested, please send me an e-mail.

Once again, I want WIPs from the people who have claimed a track, no matter how long or short they may be. This is just for the people who claimed a song but not given me a WIP.

Keep up the work, everybody!

Edit: current track listing.

Around the World: The Super Dodge Ball Arrangement Project

Track Name ReMixer Name WIP

Title Screen ------------
Team Setup Xelebes Yes
Match Start Ichitootah Yes
Team All-Stars EvilHorde Yes
Team England Nods Yes
Team India ------------
Team Iceland Rexy Yes
Team China ------------
Team Kenya Harmony Yes
Team Japan ------------
Team USSR AkumajoBelmont/Dimmignatt Yes
Team Shadow Dimmignatt Yes
Versus Play ------------
Bean Ball Ryan8bit Yes
Ending/Credits AkumajoBelmont

Artists signed as maybe: zyko, Crazy Cracka All-Stars, Uncle, krispy, Daniel Baranowsky, Mythril Nazgul, Saskrotch, Mazedude, PostNoBills

Available for guitar work: Wy0StarFox

Available for vocal work: Ch|oroPhi|, Rexy

Nov 3rd edit: The list has been cleaned up for easier reading, and a Yes has been added to EvilHorde's WIP column.

Nov 5th edit: After thinking about PostNoBills' last post a while, I've decided to move him to the Maybe section. Again, every track is still open, but I'm making Team India a priority along with the unclaimed tracks.

January 1st, 2006 is the third WIP deadline. I want everyone to send me an updated WIP between now and then. Failure to do so (without good reason) will result in your being cut from the project. I'm shooting for a release date of mid/late March, so I really want the project done by February.

Also, I contacted The Wingless over a week ago about providing a song and/or website design, and I have not recieved a response. If you're reading this post, please let me know if you want in or not.

Finally, I'd like to extend a big thanks to herograw for offering me a mirror for the project. http://dodgeball.herograw.net is the address, and I will (but only by the remixer's request) host WIPs for others to listen to until the project site is up.

hmmm I can't get a hold of most of the older WIPs

OK, if the WIP has been posted in this thread before, then I'll add it to the herograw webspace. Expect that later in the week.

Ryan, that's fine. I do like that WIP the way it is, and I have no problems making it final. Go ahead and tweak it if you can, and if you have something better, let me know. In the meantime, come up with a name for the track for me.

Hello... Sorry for my Abscense..

I haven't been in a OCmood at all lately and I have to say that I have lost all motivation for my Shadow theme remix .. (sorry)

But I just can't give it my 100% attention..

I have got much better equipment and the stuff I used for the WIP on this song is LONG gone.. So That means I have to Record EVERYTHING again ... I will give it one last try this weekend .. If I don't make it then I'm out on this track and the Versus theme..

I'm really sorry MurmeliWalan.. I'd love to work on this project but my motivation is just not what it should be.

But I'll give it one more try.. On the Shadow Theme that is.. You can delete me from the Versus Theme !!

Cheers everybody.

It's nearing the end of the semester, so I haven't and won't be around much until later this month.

Because I haven't really gotten any progress at all, I think I'm going to forget about any cuts, or else I'll have a clean slate again. :lol:

Dimm, sorry to hear about your motivation problems... I'll take you off the list for Vs. Theme shortly. Thanks a bunch for your involvment in the project.

EDIT (12/18): Alright folks, finals are over, I get to enjoy a month's vacation, and I'm ready to continue on Around the World.

If somebody, anybody updated their WIPs between my last post and this one, please send it my way.

EDIT (12/20): Hey, I actually got my PM box cropped down to 52 percent! Everybody, expect to start getting bugged by me privately again.

• 3 weeks later...

There are 5 available tracks left for Around the World.

Around the World: The Super Dodge Ball Arrangement Project

Track Name ReMixer Name WIP

Title Screen ------------
Team Setup Xelebes Yes
Match Start Ichitootah Yes
Team All-Stars EvilHorde Yes
Team England Nods Yes
Team India ------------
Team Iceland Rexy Yes
Team China Claado Shou No
Team Kenya Harmony Yes
Team Japan ------------
Team USSR AkumajoBelmont/Dimmignatt Yes
Team Shadow Dimmignatt Yes
Versus Play ------------
Bean Ball Ryan8bit Yes
Ending/Credits AkumajoBelmont No

Available for guitar work: Wy0StarFox

Available for vocal work: Ch|oroPhi|, Rexy

Title Screen

Team India

Team China

Team Japan

Versus Play

Remixers, please post in the thread if interested. Also, please contact me if you're interested in providing album art.

When I get set up in my new house in New York (with my new computer, hopefully), I would definitely be interested in the Team China theme. However, that won't be for another few weeks, so I'll just let you use my two tracks on Chrono Symphonic as my audition pieces, I suppose. When it's released, that is.

Until then, hold that song, please. Should be a fun piece to remix.

~.C.S.~