Super Dodge Ball: Around the World - History

Murmeli Walan

I got a WIP update from Rexy.

As for the other five...well, I can't make a huge cut like that. I'll make a decision at a later point.

Hopefully not sounding snide or smartassed, but if you hadn't personally mailed them already, Alan, I'd start. Get your networking skills going!

I'm trying, but college life does keep me busy. I'm too determined to let this project fall apart, though.

You do have a point, Larry. All I did was mention the deadline in the thread and I sent a PM to everybody at the beginning of February. I'll send more PMs and emails later today or tonight.

• 2 weeks later...
I'll send more PMs and emails later today or tonight.

...yeah, I never did that. I think the main problem here is that I can't seem to devote any of my time to this project. I don't want it to end, but I don't want to staginate any more. So, I can only reach one conclusion:

I need a co-director. Badly.

If anyone wants to help get this project off the ground, then please, please send me an email at alrobi2000@hotmail.com. Then we'll talk about this.

I'd like to claim Team China. :D

Hey, this is some fantastic news.

I can't wait to hear what surprises you come up with for this track.

Edit: In other news, I've completely rehauled the first page of the thread, so everybody can read up-to-date project info without searching through the last couple pages of the thread. Smiles!

Sexual favors? I didn't sign on for this!

But anyway, the first thing I'd like to ask for from the remixers is progress reports. You know, how's your remix sounding, what are you having trouble with, all that good stuff. And if anyone needs help with any certain part of their song, remixers don't hesistate to give them a hand! We want to make Around the World as good as it can possibly be!

For those remixers who haven't submitted a WIP yet (Nex, The Ace, AkumajoBelmont, and... myself) we'd like to hear anything you've got so far, just so we know you're working on it. You can submit a WIP to either Walan or me now, and if you can't host it anywhere you can Email it to me (that doesn't mean I'm offering free hosting, that just means my Inbox has a lot of room left in it).

And if you know any remixer friends who might be looking for something to do, we've still got 4 unclaimed tracks! Team India, Team Japan, Team Shadow and Versus Play are all up for grabs.

Well...I don't have any recorded WIP yet...but I have been working on the arrangement. I'm planning on the first minute or so of mine to be piano solo. Thats mostly done, I just have to record it. The second part of the mix I have to figure out what instruments I want and the general style.