Super Dodge Ball: Around the World - History

Murmeli Walan

Agreed. If you're going down, don't take it down with you. This is my most anticipated of all the upcoming site projects.

Believe me, I couldn't do that to the people who are looking forward to this project. That would be selfish of me. If anyone wants to take this project over, then feel free to contact me. I kinda hope someone would, because I would fix the mistakes I did with this project on my next one. (I have a good idea or two floating around, but don't expect me to say anything for a long time.)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

ohhh. man.. Is this project still going.. I've been away for quite some time..

I'm thinking of starting with the Shadow theme again but for my damn own self..

I really hope this project gets done in the future because it's a lovely soundtrack..

Keep up the good work Walan !!!

Best Wishes Dimmignatt

• 1 month later...

Well Kyle, it doesn't look too good. I'm right back into the swing of things here at college, and midterms are really racking me now. The problem here is that I lack the motivation to continue this project alone, or even to play an active role in it. Don't get me wrong: I still love the game's music, and the WIPs that have been given to me are fantastic, but I just don't have the time or the effort to run a remix project. I haven't put in any effort to hound the mixers, and after reelmojo's beyond-his-control leave from the project, I found myself very discouraged.

The bottom line is this: I need someone to take control of Around the World from me, or it will die.

But there lies my other problem: there are so many projects in the works right now that I don't think anyone's available who would do something like that for me. So, this is the only decision I can make.

I want anyone who is seriously interested in running Around the World to either send me a private message or an e-mail. I'll still be around in an "Executive Producer" role to make creative decisions on things, but I really need someone to be my director. If I get no response by November 1st, I'll have no choice but to kill this remix project.

It's been a year and a half since I started this project, and I really don't want it to die.

Thanks for bumping the thread, Kyle. I shows me that people still want to see the project succeed.

Why not ask a mod if you guys can put a notice in Gen Dis for a week? I've seen other projects have temp messages there, and more exposure might help in finding a replacement.

Ironically enough, I was about to move this to GD, then saw your name. I only checked just to see if, say, you had agreed to take it over.

In any case, the thread will be moved to GD for one week to see if anyone's interested. After that point, it will be moved to Works: OC ReMix. If no interest is there, the thread will end up being pruned later on.

I don't know if you got the message on Facebook yet or not, but I'm willing to try my hand at taking over.

No...I don't have internet at home yet, but I have access Monday through Friday when I'm on campus. And, I have plenty of minutes on my cell phone that I never use, that I can use to harrass people if necessary.

I don't want this project to die, and I'll do my best to try to take it over, if you want me to do so!

...HI OCR!!!

Whee, look at the crappy sig I made a while back, but it never caught on.

I don't know if you got the message on Facebook yet or not, but I'm willing to try my hand at taking over.

No...I don't have internet at home yet, but I have access Monday through Friday when I'm on campus. And, I have plenty of minutes on my cell phone that I never use, that I can use to harrass people if necessary.

I don't want this project to die, and I'll do my best to try to take it over, if you want me to do so!

...HI OCR!!!

Whee, look at the crappy sig I made a while back, but it never caught on.

OMG! A GHOST!

Oh, so that really WAS a knife in your pocket? I thought you were just really happy to see me finally. :?

Anyway, is there anyone else interested in this project? I have offered to take over, but I don't have much access to the Internet right now, so we need someone with a good, steady access, and also a desire to make this project come to fruition.

Well, I have billions of minutes to spare, so as long as you call when it's night minutes for you, it's all good. Mondays I get off work at 3pm, and normally get home around...eh...5:30ish (8:30ish Eastern)? So, if you call around then it'll be free for you, and I'll have about 2,000 minutes to spare (yay for Roll-over?). Other nights, I get home around 6:30ish, so as long as you're not busy sleeping or studying at 9:30 your time, you could get a hold of me then. I don't remember if I gave you my new cell phone number or not...that can be done through a PM, I suppose.

Weekends are free all the time, though.

Also: Please, anyone who can get online at regular intervals every day, and is willing to bring this project to the greatness it should be, come forward and speak up!