Super Dodge Ball: Around the World - History

Murmeli Walan

• 1 month later...

For a month and a half, this project has sat in eerie silence. Production looks like it's been stagnant now for 2 months (progress list should be updated to prove otherwise).

That preview is so tantalizing... I sincerely hope this gets released in October.

Glad to hear you guys are enjoying the preview track! I do admit that there's been a little bit of a slowdown again, but the people who are still in the WIP phase are SO close to finishing their tracks. I believe that the next big update Kyle and I will have to share with you all with be a wave (bad pun) of finished .wavs being turned in.

You guys have been so patient, and I wanna make it up by having the album finished this year. I've been saying it since Magfest, and it's still a feasible goal.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

9/4/10: I think the time has finally come. All of the people who are in the WIP stages now are nearly finished with their tracks. With this in mind, I am setting a FINAL DEADLINE for November 1st, two months from now. Send the final .wav render to either Kyle or myself before that date. We're so close now to reaching our goal of finishing all the music this year!

9/4/10: I think the time has finally come. All of the people who are in the WIP stages now are nearly finished with their tracks. With this in mind, I am setting a FINAL DEADLINE for November 1st, two months from now. Send the final .wav render to either Kyle or myself before that date. We're so close now to reaching our goal of finishing all the music this year!

Read and noted :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...