Beware djpretzel

Algamest

Aside from the obvious trolling, I'm having a tough time making out what he's saying. Was it a 'Team Magma' remix? I did a quick search of the inbox, and found nothing matching that. So assuming it actually happened, it was probably a fallthrough.

Sorry, Dave, that you're going to get beat up by his big cousin over this.

The moment I heard him start fake crying I just heard the FF Fanfare in my head, and all was right in the world.

Challenge: Someone remix his rant, and get it posted on OCR/OLR/thasauce.

Edit: On a serious note, any person who submits a mix knows that there is a high probability of it getting NO'd, unless they're really young or stupid or just don't read. World is harsh for anyone who WOULD respond to getting rejected like this has no one to blame but themselves. I am fairly certain at least one person in the history of OCR has cried when getting rejected.

The Judges feast on your tears. They are....delicious.

Yeah, I'm sure a handful of us ended up starting out at OCR on the wrong foot (though my case was in regards to fandom likes/hates), but no one can expect a kid to end up quickly learning the ropes and getting posted up quickly, especially in this current environment when it seems like most remixers are in their 20s or 30s. Not including 4-Eyes, did anyone debut on the site when they weren't even 15 at the time?

I can't see the video from my office desk, but I'll be sure to witness my head rolling by the time I get back home. As for the cousin part, I'm sure Larry or Stevo are men enough to beat it to a pulp either way :razz:

OK, seriously, which one of you guys made those videos? The bad stuff is too well-done to be the work of an inexperienced remixer (lots of clear bits with carefully mangled sampled layered on top).

The feel of it is "well-done intentional shit", which isn't something you can accidentally do on your own. Someone with some knowledge and skill did this, and that fits a lot of people on OCR.

Come on, just come out of the closet, we'll still love you.

OK, seriously, which one of you guys made those videos? The bad stuff is too well-done to be the work of an inexperienced remixer (lots of clear bits with carefully mangled sampled layered on top).

The feel of it is "well-done intentional shit", which isn't something you can accidentally do on your own. Someone with some knowledge and skill did this, and that fits a lot of people on OCR.

Come on, just come out of the closet, we'll still love you.

I was actually just wondering that myself. I can't tell if it's really a nine-year-old who doesn't have a life, or somebody here who wants to make a joke. :P