Final Fantasy Type-0 Demo

SJM

I don't know if this is the right place for threads like this (although the sticky in OffTopic seems to be very straightforward), but I wonder, how many here downloaded the FF Type-0 (was once called Agito) demo from the japanese PSN or the official website and played a little :D

I don't know any japanese (except for all the katakana-stuff :D), but with some help from the internet you are able to figure most things out - like how to disable the Guests or how this game generally works.

So after maybe 2 hours of playing (and if I didn't miss anything, having beaten all 4 missions) I have a very positive impression - Type-0 reminds me a lot of Crisis Core, graphics are improved, battle system is improved (and you have multiple characters at once and you can choose whom to control) and music is very, very similar too ;)

The way I beat the game was rather stupid (mission 3 Shiva in the second half and mission 4 Shiva all the way :D), so I guess I will still play around with all the characters. And theres still these summer costumes to find, although the non-JP-version of the final game probably won't benefit from collecting them for the JP full version.

tl;dr: Type-0 demo released today, has anybody played it, too and what is your opinion?

I don't know anything about the "real" multiplayer, but in the demo you can enable a "ghosts" mode where ghosts with random level join your party for the mission - your party has 3 slots. But you can simply donwload it and try it out or watch videos on YouTube, there are already quite a few up :D