The Games Ingredients Remix Competition - Twisted Metal Theme - Cash Prize and more!

SabakuNoKasai

Hello all!

My name is Dan, I'm a video games journalist for a company called 'The Games Ingredients' here in the UK and we need talented musicians for a competition of ours.

Basically, we've all but reserved a review copy of Twisted Metal, the PlayStation 3 exclusive that was due September but now coming early 2012. As such, we're going to do a video review for it and that's where you guys come in, but instead of hiring someone, we're running a competition to give fair chance.

We want to hear your twisted take on the Twisted Metal original theme, heard here:

And here:

The competition is open until early December so plenty of time, but if you'd like to post your material as you progress, such as early recordings or snippets, then that's totally cool. You can submit your final work at any point in time.

There are no restrictions on what kind of music you provide, we will be judging all of these on a basis of enjoy ability and personal preference to have as little bias as possible, though I would imagine most of you would choose metal. Though it would certainly be interesting to see what your twisted mind can come up with though, so seriously there is no set genre, whatever you want to do, you have total artistic freedom.

To submit your work once it's done, either personal message me on this site with a link, or e-mail it to my journalism account, dtaylor@thegamesingredients.net

The reward for the winner will be a currently unset cash prize, we will be sending this to the winner via Paypal as a gift so if you don't have Paypal, then you'll need one. We will also be using the music you provide inside the video review, which we hope to show to David Jaffe and Scott Campbell as well as the rest of the team at Eat Sleep Play. You will be duly credited for it where ever necessary. We will be happy to provide a reference for you in future but please note, choosing to enter gives us the right to use the submission as we choose.

Thanks all, any questions I'll answer in the thread. :)

Check out our site for more information:

http://thegamesingredients.net

• 2 weeks later...