Sonic 1 - Green Hill Zone (80s Electro Reconstruction)

Iceferno

Wow, I expected much harsher feedback since it's Sonic, but thanks everyone!

The synths used come from VSTs Hypersonic, Sylenth1, Rob Papen's Blue and Vanguard.

I'm considering trying the similar short-tribute format on Sonic 3 & Knuckles' file select theme. Actually, a lot of Sonic tunes come to mind that I might be able to successfully remix/reconstruct so this could be a good venture. :)

Yoompa-wee, this is an excellent cover! I'm surprised by how the genre works :D

Quite honestly, I've been looking at your other works on YouTube, and may I say, your electronic sound's smooth, and beautiful (I'm quite addicted to your Styles & Breeze - Future Set version). If I were you, I'd have a try at getting a mix posted here; you'll mostly have to work on interpretation of the original tracks, coz your work on the technical stuff sounds definitely solid! :-D

Thanks, but I reckon the only way I'll get a submission on here is by collaborating with someone who's good at mastering. I'm ok at basic mastering, but all I really use is Fruity Parametric EQ 2. I've never been able to understand compressors or any of that crap.

Thanks, but I reckon the only way I'll get a submission on here is by collaborating with someone who's good at mastering. I'm ok at basic mastering, but all I really use is Fruity Parametric EQ 2. I've never been able to understand compressors or any of that crap.

Did someone say mastering? I'm pretty decent at it.