OCR02279 - Mortal Kombat 3, 1 & Deadly Alliance "Mortal Konfrontation"

djpretzel

• 2 weeks later...

I was just waiting for the day a Mortal Kombat mix would be posted ever since I got here and it was well worth the wait. The Dual Dragons delivered hard! The gritty vocals fit the rocking energy the mix presented and I especially love what was done with The Subway. Those guitars and shaku parts didn't just fit the mix, it pretty much fit the series as a whole. Hopefully MK and some of the other fighting games that don't have much love will continue to shine through with this much skill from many more future ReMixes.

• 3 months later...

This mix is pretty badass - it's definitely one that you headbang to. I can't help but laugh at the vocal clips inserted here though. The song is nice, although I can't help but wish it was longer. I feel like there's room for more crazyiness like incorporating the theme song. It's still a good solid listen to be enjoyed though :) .

• 1 year later...
  • Liontamer changed the title to OCR02279 - Mortal Kombat 3, 1 & Deadly Alliance "Mortal Konfrontation"