Crash Bandicoot Warped - Dr. Neo's Lab Tour (Dr. Neo Cortex Theme Remix)

Ivan Hakštok

Come here and take a tour of Dr. Neo's lab :D

http://soundcloud.com/haki-1/dr-neos-lab-tour

Wanted to keep this out of public until I complete it but I had so much fun doing this one that I decided to share it with the world, even though I only made less than half. Kinda fitting track for a science lab of the evil mastermind, I tried out some new tricks on this one which I think fit perfectly. Also I was testing out some drum soundfont I found, and Toto fans will surely recognize the drum loop from "Rosanna" in there :P . I hope I'll finish this as soon as possible ^^

Good stuff. The only thing I'm not a fan of here is the synth that comes in at 0:25, and is used again later for Cortex's leitmotif. Just seems really jarring compared to the rest of it, I guess. Everything else is great, though. Puttin' the laugh in at the beginning was a nice touch.

Also, you get points from me for remixing a theme from the Crash Bandicoot series, which desperately needs more love.

• 3 weeks later...

Yay a crash remix. Liked the laugh at the start, i'm also going to agree i feel the synth at 0.25 is a bit out of place.

Got a really nice re mix going on here. love the bass sound.

I do feel it ends a bit abruptly though, perhaps it could be extended a bit?

All in all good work so far. :)!!

• 3 weeks later...