WOOF WOOF! The Dog Island!!! Wii/PS2

Master Spram

There's a weird-ass Wii and Playstation 2 game called The Dog Island. It's like Zelda for babies and all the characters are puppies. I think the only reason this game doesn't have a cult following is because it got lost among the casual games about ponies and kitties. But this game is much much different than that.

The music in this game is cute and always use the same instruments so after a while it becomes really annoying. But some of it was nice. I like the one in the mountain, here's a link to a video. Just watch it, there is literally no game as adorable as this and I DARE YOU to find one.

Here's the music in question:

This game deserves a cult following and you can help. Of course you don't care about it. No one does.

• 1 month later...

I've just beat this game on Thursday, it was not bad.

By the way, the link to the song that you want us to remix isn't working. But do not worry Master Spram, I'll do whatever it takes to have your request forfilled. Whatever the song is, I will add it on my "to do" list.

Let's spread some puppy love around here.