Super Castlevania Treasury Room Remix

Damarul

Agreed. CV 4 is not loved enough here :cry:

This is def. one of the better source tunes of it too.

But I found the remix to be lacking. Sorry =(. First things first, the intro is too sparse, too quiet & too long. Some extra textures (i.e. pads, simple chords) would really help alleviate the emptiness...and maybe varying up that repetetive arp riff would help out a lot.

The drums are also mixed way too quiet q.q

IMO you should get yourself a better sound library and think about varying up this track more if you're considering posting it. It's got mega potential :mrgreen:

Hellow, thanks for the feedback. Yeah I'm very amateur at what I do, and I don't have THAT much to work with. All I'm actually using to do this is Madtracker, and I'm constantly making new things so I'm gonna have to completely remake that song with some new stuff so it doesn't sound like crap anymore lol.

Hellow, thanks for the feedback. Yeah I'm very amateur at what I do, and I don't have THAT much to work with. All I'm actually using to do this is Madtracker, and I'm constantly making new things so I'm gonna have to completely remake that song with some new stuff so it doesn't sound like crap anymore lol.

No problemo. Looking forward to your next work.