Followed by the Dark

I figure it's probably time for me to post something here. So here you go!

This was made for a fear themed art collaboration (my medium being music). I think it turned out pretty well. Real cinematic. And scurry! It was finished a while ago, but if I ever revisit it I'll work with the breathing SFX and piano a bit more.

Followed by the Dark

Let me know what you think or whatever

pH

• 2 weeks later...

The intro with the sound effects starts this piece off well, and then there's that piano tritone that leads into the intensity that follows. The quieter section with the bell builds up suspense that leads back into intensity.

I really like this song. It definitely would fit well in a horror film or game.

• 1 month later...

Guess what? I'm going to bump all of the tracks you've posted here because they're all awesome, and because somehow I missed them when they were first posted :D.

This one starts off kind of slow, but it gets really interesting by the end.

Great creepy atmosphere too.

Kind of appropriate for the time of year I guess (even if you posted it 2 months ago :P).

Guess what? I'm going to bump all of the tracks you've posted here because they're all awesome, and because somehow I missed them when they were first posted :D.

This one starts off kind of slow, but it gets really interesting by the end.

Great creepy atmosphere too.

Kind of appropriate for the time of year I guess (even if you posted it 2 months ago :P).

Hey, I'm cool with that :D Thanks man, glad you dig 'em!!

Pretty much all the tracks I've posted here will be on the EP I'll be dropping, basically whenever OCR decides to post me. I've got more work to do with "Resolute," I've gained a lot of knowledge since I put it up... Reflections and Exit Strat are my favorites so far, but I've got piano skeletons for the rest of Insanity Suite, and Movements II and IV are gonna be all kindsa crazy; they won't be on the EP though, you'll have to wait for the album :)

pH

EIDT: OH, and Reflections isn't done yet. More to come on that in the near future