Any "Decent" Comb filters?

Someone doesn't know how to use a search engine, do they?

Also, doesn't Absynth have comb filters, and isn't it usable as an effects plugin as well as an instrument?

I'v tried google, no good.

Theres one I found on youtube 2 years ago, but that does not support ableton. (atleast my version of ableton)

Im still trying to find out about the "OMG combfilter.

Which someone on Dubstepforum told me to try, and he said it was free in a pc mag and there was a link to it.

If i dont find one, I can always manage with massive.

As for absynth thats not on my current pc.

No I do not have have reaktor (if I did, this thread would not be hear XD, which I will get later on)

There's nothing wrong with the one in Massive and if you try to imitate Skrillex please stop right now before someone has to call 911.

edit: also don't bother buying Reaktor, sell your Massive license and go for Komplete straightaway, it makes no financial sense to do otherwise

There's nothing wrong with the one in Massive and if you try to imitate Skrillex please stop right now before someone has to call 911.

edit: also don't bother buying Reaktor, sell your Massive license and go for Komplete straightaway, it makes no financial sense to do otherwise

I know but most of my sounds are in fm 8 ;(

I'v been using combfilters before skrillex, and I dont like alot of his sounds but a few, they sound farts to me. nosia inspired my use for it (heck I use alot of there synths). (and I still dont know how to make that sound he used in the background for "rear" wtf....)

so dont worry about that :mrgreen:

I'll see what I can do with my cash later this fall, i'll try komplete 8.

I just cant stand switching to cubase to use my combfilter for fm 8 only :P

His combfilter doesn't support Ableton, apparently. Not sure what FM8 has to do with it, though.

Most the sounds I want to put through a comb filter are in fm8.

by 2 more weeks I can afford kontakt 8 ultimate(I really want that hard drive that comes with it, or maybe it does not:whatevaa:)

and I mean "they" when I refer to nosia.