Merry Final Fantasy VII Day!

Garpocalypse

Or Happy Final Fantasy VII Day if you want. This is the one day where I get to completely dweeb out on quite possibly the best game ever made! The box told me so!

Time to start up a new game and beat it all over again. For the 8th time or maybe this is the 12th! I have no idea! Then when i'm done I may need to go get help...

Happy FF7 Day! Only to the people in NA! EU you got 2.5 more months to go!

-gar

so i tried to play it today, but the textures really are not that great and kinda hurt my eyes a bit *seriously*

anyone know any good pc mods for the textures to make them look pretty so i can actually tolerate the graphics enough to play it?

I really like FFVII, great game and all that but I kinda have to agree with this. I tried playing it a few weeks ago and pretty much ended up at the same place.

Merry birthday VII to a game I never played and probably never will unless there's some re-release on a future handheld console (or I actually end up buying a playstation system again, which i should totally do because I liked the ps2).

But apparently you're really awesome, I really like your music, and I really like JRPG's, so for that I commend you! (also I liked the few final fantasy games I did play, so that's a plus)