[ALBUM RELEASE] Rockin' Sockin' Cinder Blockin' (A Concrete Man Remix EP)

DarkeSword

One funny thing about this mix is that while it's the shortest amount of time I've probably spent on a mix (so far at least), it's the best I've done so far production wise. Compared to anything I've done actually, not just mixes. Kind of surprising really. Still not sure if it's legible for the project, but it's cool IMO.

Well, so far, this is my finest work too! xD Can't wait to hear what you guys are doing! :D

Get me a guitarist that's interested and I'll remake this one from scratch. I will not touch this with a ten foot pole otherwise. Make it happen, guys.

Also, best of luck with the Concrete man remix - considering it's popularity online, I'm surprised it wasn't remixed... it feels like making a Megaman II album without a Wily remix :roll:.

Let's all ask Sixto if he is interested :) I'd love to see the awesomeness of a Gario and Sixto collaboration :)

I have 13 mixes. Still time to send yours if you want, just get it to me today.

Not all of these mixes are great; I'll try to send feedback out this weekend for fixes, but fair warning: I'm not sure if I'll be accepting all of them for the EP.

Also, people: if you're not tagging your mixes, please put your artist name and mix title in the file name, at the very least. We're not using MS-DOS anymore, you can put spaces and capital letters in your file names. This helps me keep track of everything.