[ALBUM RELEASE] Rockin' Sockin' Cinder Blockin' (A Concrete Man Remix EP)

DarkeSword

I previewed some of the tracks and I think at least half of them are really great, in particular Jason Covenant and AkumajoBelmont's "Concrete Heart" (there isn't a AB song I don't like). I thought that a few of the songs were not as impressive (ie not OCR quality), but with some improvement and better quality they would suffice. Still for a project that was made on the fly, it was pretty good.

HOLY SHIT ITZ OUUUUUTTTT!

Fantastic! :D

YAYYYYYYYY

Glad people are liking our collab. Clearly this means MOAR COLLAB.

There are some really good tracks in here. The Jason Covenant & AkumajoBelmont, Flexstyle and Sir Nuts tracks are probably my favs.

Thanks. Yea, I'd have to include Flexstyle's and Sir Nuts' tracks as being favorites as well.

Dont have internet, so just now downloading this. Excited like crazy. Especially for flexstyle and sir nuts tracks

Im starting to wish I spent a little more time on my track. I was listening to it a couple of days ago and thought of a lot of ways I couldve upped it quality wise. I can still hopefully try and get it to ocr standards down the road sometime. If anything.

Huh. I guess my tastes aren't anything like the other posters'. My personal favorites were Rexy's (though one of the synths was a bit annoying, the style more than made up for it), Inflatable Arson's, Hakstock's, and DaMonz' tracks. They're all just so memorable and had a lot of neat stuff in them.

Am a little new to the processes. When a track or album is submitted to the judges is there a timeframe after that for an answer? It does not matter to me regardless. I hope that it makes it as the first EP release by OC. I have not seen an EP on the site before. Now to finish listening to the afore mention EP...:smile:

I hope that it makes it as the first EP release by OC. I have not seen an EP on the site before. Now to finish listening to the afore mention EP...:smile:

This isn't an official OCR album, it's just a quick side project organized by DarkeSword.

We've already had 4 "EPs" as albums: Castlevania: Sonata of the Damned, Final Fantasy V: The Fabled Warriors ~I. WIND~, Teen Agent: The Root of All Evil, and Mega Man: The Robot Museum.

Technically speaking though, none of those albums (nor the Concrete Man EP) are shorter than 25 minutes or less than 5 tracks like the classic definition of an EP, so we still haven't released a classically-defined EP yet, even though we've had some shorter albums.

Huh. I guess my tastes aren't anything like the other posters'. My personal favorites were Rexy's (though one of the synths was a bit annoying, the style more than made up for it), Inflatable Arson's, Hakstock's, and DaMonz' tracks. They're all just so memorable and had a lot of neat stuff in them.

Wth, someone actually likes my track. Partyyy timeeeeee :mrgreen: